Royal Rumble Tonight

TCIB said:
BimboBob said:
TCIB said:
Fucking lol'd

So who is the oldschool guy coming on then ? do you know Bimbo matey ?

I'm a bit old for WWF (fuck off wwe) now, but if an old classic was back i'm game.

Jake The Snake, or good old Hacksaw Jim Duggan HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't think they will go back that far old maaaaaaaaan...;)

(remembers he's older than TCIB)

I'm thinking Lesnar...

Haha, you old duffer. Lesnar would be cool for the fans i guess yeah. Did the Rock leave again or ?

p.s. check pm :D

I did...old git!

Foley/ Mankind/ Cactus Jack has turned up. Rock is around...in between shit films.

Poor show overall, the result didn't make too much sense either.

Not overly positive about the build up to WM28; I think that they think Rock-Cena will sell the show so that they will experiment a little.

Damocles said:

Not overly positive about the build up to WM28; I think that they think Rock-Cena will sell the show so that they will experiment a little.

Average at best. For a 25 year celebration the special guests were piss poor. WM will be poor if they continue to promote it as Cena v Rock and have no back up plan because i can see that going very boring very quickly.

Damocles said:

Correction, they think Rock vs Cena will sell WM so they can half-arse it. Royal Rumble has turned into Money in the Bank, give a mid-carder this and it'll turn him into a main eventer...WRONG! Sheamus hasn't feuded with anyone for months since Christian was injured. Y2J would have put on a classic vs Bryan, Orton or CM Punk.
Still was a mediocre PPV, glad I streamed it.
Marked out like fuck for Road Dogg though ;)

To be fair, Sheamus is one of the top faces in the company and is a two time World Title winner. He isn't exactly Santino.

WM will be great because it's the one show where they always get their shit together.

Damocles said:
To be fair, Sheamus is one of the top faces in the company and is a two time World Title winner. He isn't exactly Santino.

WM will be great because it's the one show where they always get their shit together.
Well then what the fuck happened last year !? Worst WM of all time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.