Royal Rumble Tonight

M22 Blue said:
Coco B Ware best make a comeback!

Actually a good shout. He still makes spot appearances, has worked for the WWE backstage in the past and is on friendly terms.

bammy blue said:
owen hart, that'd be a fucking suprise.............................

i've heard he's making a special high octane entrance into the ring............oh.......wait a minute......

Damocles said:
M22 Blue said:

Actually a good shout. He still makes spot appearances, has worked for the WWE backstage in the past and is on friendly terms.

If he's not sporting a fetching sequined suit with a parrot on his shoulder then i don't wanna know.

M22 Blue said:
Damocles said:
M22 Blue said:

If he's not sporting a fetching sequined suit with a parrot on his shoulder then i don't wanna know.

He will be!

M22 Blue said:
Wonder if the Giant Gonzales is still with us. He was a big frigger.

Died last year.

2Forward said:
Wouldn't mind seeing Ric Flair or Ricky Steamboat again.

Flair works for TNA still so no chance there. Steamboat is a road agent for WWE so I imagine that he'd be in the Rumble if they're throwing old guys in there.

Damocles said:
Mr Perfect is dead, Ultimate Warrior is a psychopath who hates Vince McMahon and one of the Bushwhackers is dead whilst the other is very, very retired.

As far as surprise entrants go, look out for Christian, The Rock and if you get lucky, Brock Lesnar. From the old school, they are keeping it close to their chest. Hacksaw Jim Duggan will be around, as will Road Dogg and maybe Road Warrior Animal.

It's the 25th anniversary of the Rumble so I'd expect some legends to be around in some capacity or other.

Behave yourself.

Damocles said:
M22 Blue said:
Wonder if the Giant Gonzales is still with us. He was a big frigger.

Died last year.

2Forward said:
Wouldn't mind seeing Ric Flair or Ricky Steamboat again.

Flair works for TNA still so no chance there. Steamboat is a road agent for WWE so I imagine that he'd be in the Rumble if they're throwing old guys in there.

Ricky Steamboats good enough for me then! Fingers crossed. Who do you reckon is gonna win it this year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.