Royalist or Republican

We will never get rid of the royals as they are a good side show to the bent cunts that run this country.

Republican.

One thing you can't knock the United States for is that anybody born there, no matter what their background, has a chance of becoming Head of State. We know who our next three will be because of "birth right".

The masses could want us to go republic and it still wouldn't matter, the establishment would never allow it. Most of the time I couldn't care less for the monarchy and I seriously doubt the Queen herself gives a shit if someone is singing a song about her, I suspect she would be shitting bricks if a referendum to abolish the monarchy ever rolled around though.

It's the royalists in this country that do them a great disservice though and if any further proof was needed, Tim Stanley on Question Time just now. We should sing "lustily" for the Queen. What a massive ****.

You can also bet the following day he'll be waffling on about benefit scroungers.

I'm no royalist. I never have been. I remember learning the words of our national anthem aged 9 or so and thinking she isn't going to want God to save me, so I'm not going to want God to save her.

All that scraping and bowing never did it for me. I'm not bowing to anybody.

She's got big tits though, for a 7 pinter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.