RSC has a injured?

He also took up several good positions when we attacked, and was there with an open net if Tevez had decided not to take the shot from Bellamies pass.

hilts said:
Mike D said:
I tell it like it is when someone something ain't right I'm not frightend to speak my mind and if you don't like it tough sh*t.

For your information I was a season ticket holder throughout those baron years in that third tier and would still have it now had I not got a young family to look after.

household of laughter, bet you dont let them have crackers at xmas, miserable git lol

Xmas?
Santa?

Bah, humbug!

ALL LIES, ALL LIES.....

''Come on kids, I'm just telling it as it is...''<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:40 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
guarani said:
You are an idiot. RSC scores, is all over the place on the pitch and scores and you give him shit. Shut your pie hole. If you cannot be constructive then shut it!

Love a little repitition don't you, I said you love a little repititon don't you.

Give him/her a break - I don't think English is his/her first language.

Anyway, it's REPETITION ;o)

So....I repeat....have you checked your PM's? ;o)

mancityvstoke said:
I'm not and never have been a fan of RSC BUT he played well until he got camp

Oooh, I say!

Ooh.jpg

What's with all the hate? He was superb yesterday — and a better option than Adebayor.

Santa stays more central to the box, rather than get dragged out to the sideline like Ade. And Rocky won a hell of a lot more flick ons too.

This post just typifies how fickle City fans are.One of our players scores a goal that is a contributing factor towards us securing a very important away win and still he gets stick.

I find this thread to be very sad indeed,it also makes me wonder that when some people take a disliking toward certain players,would they actually swallow their pride and back down if that player turned it around and became a key player for us.

scowy68 said:
This post just typifies how fickle City fans are.One of our players scores a goal that is a contributing factor towards us securing a very important away win and still he gets stick.

That's not really fickle is it, if people who didn't rate him turned around and said he was great after one good game that would be fickle.

In my experience on here the past few years, the reason people still get stick after good games is entirely due to the number of "I told you so" posts after a player who isn't rated has a good game. It was, and remains the same with former manager. Good or bad result and one side of the debate or the other use that as an excuse to start it up again.

You see it here with RSC, scores a tap in and has a decent game and I reckon half the people commenting about it are having a go at people who (quite rightly IMO) have been critical of his signing and contribution to the team.

And the old arguments get made over and over.

I don't dislike RSC in any way, I thought and think he was a waste of money and a bit of a farcical signing. I am very pleased he played well in a great result.

moomba said:
scowy68 said:

That's not really fickle is it, if people who didn't rate him turned around and said he was great after one good game that would be fickle.

In my experience on here the past few years, the reason people still get stick after good games is entirely due to the number of "I told you so" posts after a player who isn't rated has a good game. It was, and remains the same with former manager. Good or bad result and one side of the debate or the other use that as an excuse to start it up again.

You see it here with RSC, scores a tap in and has a decent game and I reckon half the people commenting about it are having a go at people who (quite rightly IMO) have been critical of his signing and contribution to the team.

And the old arguments get made over and over.

I don't dislike RSC in any way, I thought and think he was a waste of money and a bit of a farcical signing. I am very pleased he played well in a great result.

A tap in as you put it can be just as important to the cause as a 30 yard pile driver,you don't get any extra for scoring a spectacular goal,the fact that he was in a position to score that tap in is credit to him.

The lad has been unlucky with injuries which makes it difficult to judge how good a player he is,he didn't have a great game last week when he came on against Sunderland but his presence certainly allowed us to get in the game a bit more and take some of the pressure of Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.