RSC has a injured?

bizzbo said:
hee hee! I says what I likes and I likes what I bloody well says!

RSC was good enough today. goal was a gimme but he was a threat and worked really hard. he does have a lot of quality you know. lovely first touch, so so strong in the air, awareness and good movement. I did start worry about his attitude last week but I guess he was just trying too hard.

Spot on mate.

bluemoon1078 said:
Mike D said:
I tell it like it is when someone something ain't right I'm not frightend to speak my mind and if you don't like it tough sh*t.

For your information I was a season ticket holder throughout those baron years in that third tier and would still have it now had I not got a young family to look after.

NO!!! you just fooking moan! please don't mistake what you post for 'telling it like it is' because if that was the case then every now and again you would say something positive!
He hasn't posted anything praising Roque for his goal today. What a surprise.

jimharri said:
bluemoon1078 said:
NO!!! you just fooking moan! please don't mistake what you post for 'telling it like it is' because if that was the case then every now and again you would say something positive!

Indeed jim, I think he is really Fred Eyre :)

RSC played well, hopefully just a bit of cramp which is understandable given his lack of games.

I wish someone would tell him he cant volley for toffee though.

SouthStand211 said:
To anyone at Craven Cottage(not on a stream), how did he do today? Caught second half and it wasn't easy to tell.

Played well I thought. Still searching for full fitness, but linked up well with Tevez and Bellers. Held the ball up and brought others into play. Showed good touch and awareness. Pleased for him that he scored.

As to the injury, he went down after a challenge and stayed down. Physio came on. Looked like he was holding his calf and he was then subbed. With his record it didn't look too good, but hopefully it was just cramp.

bizzbo said:
hee hee! I says what I likes and I likes what I bloody well says!

RSC was good enough today. goal was a gimme but he was a threat and worked really hard. he does have a lot of quality you know. lovely first touch, so so strong in the air, awareness and good movement. I did start worry about his attitude last week but I guess he was just trying too hard.

Did you see the drag back at the start of the second half when he very, very nearly played Tevez in for a clear run on goal. Superb stuff.

Hope it's just cramp, wouldn't really be a surprise given how few starts he's had recently.

jimharri said:
bluemoon1078 said:

F*ck me Stevie wonder could have scored that a 3 yard tap in. I'm sure Adrian Chiles will be drooling over that on MOTD2 later, its just has to be goal of the month.

Mike D said:
jimharri said:

F*ck me Stevie wonder could have scored that a 3 yard tap in. I'm sure Adrian Chiles will be drooling over that on MOTD2 later, its just has to be goal of the month.
Well; you were big on telling us how you tell it as it is. I guess that doesn't include praising someone for contributing something positive to a game, only slagging them off. And we wonder where the 'bitters' nickname comes from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.