RSC has a injured?

Mike D said:
jimharri said:
He hasn't posted anything praising Roque for his goal today. What a surprise.

F*ck me Stevie wonder could have scored that a 3 yard tap in. I'm sure Adrian Chiles will be drooling over that on MOTD2 later, its just has to be goal of the month.

You seem like a right miserable c**t with nothing good to say about anything.

Just saying it like it is...

The really annoying thing is that when he's almost fit/fit he's obviously a class player.

Just a shame that its only about 4 games a season (if he manages another 2 fit games).

Mike D said:
stony said:
I only ever see you make negative posts. There seems to be a certain breed of City fan who needs something to hate, something to fucking whine about all the time. How the fuck you ever survived us being in the third tier is a mystery.

I tell it like it is when someone something ain't right I'm not frightend to speak my mind and if you don't like it tough sh*t.

For your information I was a season ticket holder throughout those baron years in that third tier and would still have it now had I not got a young family to look after.

household of laughter, bet you dont let them have crackers at xmas, miserable git lol

When RSC went down later in the game the physio started treating him for cramp, so lets hope thats all it is.
He linked the play well, was a propper target man winning a few high balls, about time we had a player who could do that.
He also plays well with Tevez and Tevez seems to enjoy playing with RSC, yes his longer range shooting is not 100% but he is there for tap in's and they all count

lionheart said:
BlueDejong said:
Oh please....
Congratulations. We have a winner for Moronic Poster of the Week Award. As for RSC, he had four shots on goal, made sixteen successful passes, three winning dribbles and scored. Without him and Adebayor, we may struggle to score against Everton as Tevez ran himself into the ground, as usual.

You may need a girlfriend (but I agree with your sentiment)

guarani said:
You are an idiot. RSC scores, is all over the place on the pitch and scores and you give him shit. Shut your pie hole. If you cannot be constructive then shut it!

Love a little repitition don't you, I said you love a little repititon don't you.

He went off suffering from shock.

It dawned on him he'd scored a goal.

So has anyone said yet if he's injured or if it was just cramp? If Ade is back for Everton, do we go with Tevez/RSC, Tevez/Adebayor, or just Tevez?

It all points to cramp, which is hardly surpriing at the lack of games he was had!
I still have faith in this guy and could actually turn into a very decent signing with a run of games!
He is a much better target man that Ade, thats for sure, but we are gonna need all of them to get us over the finishing line, thats for sure!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.