RSC has a injured?

That will do him a lot of good, needs to improve his match fitness. Made an awful lot of ground up from our own penalty box to get on the end of that rebound.

Lets cut Roque a bit of slack please..There is no proffessional footballer who wants to be injury prone ffs but shit happens..Ledley king ,Dean ashton are the same, and to be honest its a crying shame that these players with obvious talent are Blighted with this condition..

samharris said:
Lets cut Roque a bit of slack please..There is no proffessional footballer who wants to be injury prone ffs but shit happens..Ledley king ,Dean ashton are the same, and to be honest its a crying shame that these players with obvious talent are Blighted with this condition..
Excellent post.

Plays better with Tevez than Adebayor does so we really could use him fit and healthy.

jimharri said:
samharris said:
Excellent post.

2nd

Here we go yet another injury yet another excuse for why he's so sh*t. Part of me thinks the guy is faking it big time to get that all important sympathy vote, because deep down he knows that we all know he ain't good enough at this level.

You are an idiot. RSC scores, is all over the place on the pitch and scores and you give him shit. Shut your pie hole. If you cannot be constructive then shut it!

How do we know if he's injured. It may be an oversight on my part but I can't find anything on the OS etc saying he's injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.