RSC has a injured?

To anyone at Craven Cottage(not on a stream), how did he do today? Caught second half and it wasn't easy to tell.

scowy68 said:
Pleased for the lad scoring today.Has become the new bluemoon boo boy lately.

yeah me too. The stick he gets is undeserved, we've not seen the best of him at all, the injuries are stopping that, when fit though, he's a very useful player and plays like a proper target man through the middle unlike Adebayor. He's a great option to have IMO

Sheikh n Bake said:
scowy68 said:
Pleased for the lad scoring today.Has become the new bluemoon boo boy lately.

yeah me too. The stick he gets is undeserved, we've not seen the best of him at all, the injuries are stopping that, when fit though, he's a very useful player and plays like a proper target man through the middle unlike Adebayor. He's a great option to have IMO

I agree RSC doesn't deserve stick on his ability with the only problem (admittedly a big one) being his availability to play, hence as per my previous message I am curious as why it is believed he got injured today.

Mike D said:
Here we go yet another injury yet another excuse for why he's so sh*t. Part of me thinks the guy is faking it big time to get that all important sympathy vote, because deep down he knows that we all know he ain't good enough at this level.

I only ever see you make negative posts. There seems to be a certain breed of City fan who needs something to hate, something to fucking whine about all the time. How the fuck you ever survived us being in the third tier is a mystery.

stony said:
Mike D said:
Here we go yet another injury yet another excuse for why he's so sh*t. Part of me thinks the guy is faking it big time to get that all important sympathy vote, because deep down he knows that we all know he ain't good enough at this level.

I only ever see you make negative posts. There seems to be a certain breed of City fan who needs something to hate, something to fucking whine about all the time. How the fuck you ever survived us being in the third tier is a mystery.
The day Mike D posts something positive about City is the day I'll start worrying. If we won the league, he'd find something to whine about. We all know his form; just ignore him.

stony said:
Mike D said:

I tell it like it is when someone something ain't right I'm not frightend to speak my mind and if you don't like it tough sh*t.

For your information I was a season ticket holder throughout those baron years in that third tier and would still have it now had I not got a young family to look after.

Mike D said:
stony said:

I tell it like it is when someone something ain't right I'm not frightend to speak my mind and if you don't like it tough sh*t.

For your information I was a season ticket holder throughout those baron years in that third tier and would still have it now had I not got a young family to look after.

NO!!! you just fooking moan! please don't mistake what you post for 'telling it like it is' because if that was the case then every now and again you would say something positive!

hee hee! I says what I likes and I likes what I bloody well says!

RSC was good enough today. goal was a gimme but he was a threat and worked really hard. he does have a lot of quality you know. lovely first touch, so so strong in the air, awareness and good movement. I did start worry about his attitude last week but I guess he was just trying too hard.

Mike D said:
Mike Doom strikes again...cheer up old boy,the futures bright!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.