RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

Where not working on the shoe string budgets anymore, were if Santa Cruz didnt come off we'd be up shit creek, this time last year i would be abit scepticle, but with reports saying he had the operation threw his choice, he should hit the ground running in pre-season. P.S does anyone else think Bellemy should retire from international football???

Ticket For Schalke said:
Where not working on the shoe string budgets anymore, were if Santa Cruz didnt come off we'd be up shit creek, this time last year i would be abit scepticle, but with reports saying he had the operation threw his choice, he should hit the ground running in pre-season. P.S does anyone else think Bellemy should retire from international football???

He should, but we wont, he is extremely patriotic.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Where not working on the shoe string budgets anymore, were if Santa Cruz didnt come off we'd be up shit creek, this time last year i would be abit scepticle, but <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=10&p=2042606with" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">posting.php?mode=quote&f=10&p=2042606with</a> reports saying he had the operation threw his choice, he should hit the ground running in pre-season. P.S does anyone else think Bellemy should retire from international football???

He should, but we wont, he is extremely patriotic.

Sometimes your health should come before patriotism.

His injury records is only my concern here. I think RSC is very good when fits but if Hughsey is paying only 10-12 mils that would be fair deal.

But I personally would pay a little over the odds for Dzeko who has a same style striker that we need but a lot younger and more potential. Wolfburg paid around 3 mils and everyone has suggested 9-10 should be enough to buy him but I think for 14-16 millions should do it for us.

Once again, just my opinion because I watched a lot of Bundesliga as well and I rated him very highly ; )

Ticket For Schalke said:

I have also heard he threw his teddy out of the pram when BFS wouldn't let him come to us in January.
He hen decided to have his operation, that is why he hasn't been seen.

Trigger said:
Very similar to the pre-Bellamy signing thread this, all an sundry slagging him off, yet when he signed he changed alot of peoples opinions. Yes, I know he is injured again but we are slowly putting together a squad. There is no point in just building a team full of stars and then sit them on the bench as they wont be happy! ala Tevez at scum.

I work with a few BRFC season ticket holders and they have nothing but praise for Santa Cruz although feel he has been slinging the lead since Fat Sam wouldnt let him join up with Hughes. He surely knows the way to get the best out of RSC so lets wait and see FIRST before slating him.

Lets not pre-judge until they are performing (or not!) in the City shirt, as it could well blow up in our faces.
Have many people changed their minds on Bellamy? Actually I guess I have, to some degree he is a better player than I thought. However, he is also alot less fit than I thought! which explains the very low scoring rate(he plays so many games with injury). RSC has has 2(yes 2 good years as a pro-player and one of those was inb his homeland). To put his goal scoring rate into context it is very close the Vassell's

SboroBlu said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

I have also heard he threw his teddy out of the pram when BFS wouldn't let him come to us in January.
He hen decided to have his operation, that is why he hasn't been seen.

Never once did i say i heard, never claim to be an ITK ;)

plongo said:
Not my fault says:
"Thats not true, he took the time off to do the operation off his own back not because City made him promises"

You did'nt really read my post properly did you?

Yes I did... You said that he was told to get the operation and City would come back in for him. Thats wrong! There is a lot more to the deal than is open to the public, I posted last year what had happened and what was said via PM to a select few then it was posted on the furom before being removed (then on another forum, then another, was a mare having to go around having it deleted!) but some will remember what was said and the details. The rest of what you put was pretty much spot on but the bit about him being told/advised to get the op by City is crap, we had no intention of going back in for him until he took it upon himself to get sorted. He has not wanted to play there for a year and as such has tried everything he can not to do so. People are quick to jump at the player and call him accident prone/sick note or whatever but in reality he is not as bad as is made out by Blackburn and the press. He is an unhappy player who was lied to by his club, promises were made to the player and then retracted.... He will leave there and probably join us but it will not be a bad move and I can see him bagging 15+ goals next term.

masterwig said:
What will happen to the Boj? I want to see what he can do with a good run of games.
the boj did nothing on saturday for bulgaria and he was being marked by richard dunne who is supposed to be useless defender :-)

Apparentley Gary Cook reads these forums, so :

Dear Gary,

Tevez had better be the next signing or my bet and alot of others on this forum doesnt win. Please can we delay the RSC signing untill a couple of days after the announcement of Tevez. Thanks.

:@)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.