RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

This ties in with my post yesterday that someone from the club had a gamble on it happening.

Well like I said I'm not against signing RSC but it does put an end to either Eto'o or Tevez coming in my opinion.

Omg yay! Let's sign someone who couldn't hit an elephant with a banjo and spends most of his time sat out injured instead of using our time wisely trying to sign someone who can actually score :D go city!

we need height in the attacking department, RSC gives us this. For £10m a good addition to the squad IMO

bluebean said:
Taylor said:
Well like I said I'm not against signing RSC but it does put an end to either Eto'o or Tevez coming in my opinion.

and whys that? all 3 are completely diff types of player...

options and squad not jus 11 starters!!!

I just cannot see all three joining given that they would all want to play, the only way all three do come is if RSC sits on the bench lol

R0BINH0 said:
Omg yay! Let's sign someone who couldn't hit an elephant with a banjo and spends most of his time sat out injured instead of using our time wisely trying to sign someone who can actually score :D go city!

TIT..............

R0BINH0 said:

omg... yay.... ?

He is a quality player, with players like him it isnt always about how many they score, because they do a lot for the team, holding the ball up, linking with other players, getting flick ons,

and by the way, he can hit an elephant with a banjo as he shows when hughes last managed him....

Taylor said:

Yes I agree!!! don't think Eto'o is coming anyway and I get the feeling we are being used on the Teves deal, same as with the Kaka deal the last transfer window.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Yes for Bayern i think it was 1 in 4. But thats not startng every game, come on lads, any reason to get rid of TBH.

He scored 31 in 82 starts in the German league. Looks good enough to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.