RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

Taylor said:
bluebean said:
Taylor said:
Well like I said I'm not against signing RSC but it does put an end to either Eto'o or Tevez coming in my opinion.

and whys that? all 3 are completely diff types of player...

options and squad not jus 11 starters!!!

I just cannot see all three joining given that they would all want to play, the only way all three do come is if RSC sits on the bench lol

this is possible and diff games will need diff tactics. which is why we were caught short so many times away from home last season! RSC with his height and presence would be very effective away from home, eto'o and all the stars when at home etc...

As long as you dont make out that it was me that put it on lol!!

Oh I know it wasnt you my friend and those that will remember at the time the tosser got thrown off the forum amoungst three others that I know about. Never shit myself so much, funny now when I look back but you learn your lesson I guess and I wont be making that mistake again, Lol.

We have plenty of players who can score beautiful goals but what we need is someone who can score ugly. RSC is this player, someone who can put away a loose ball in the box.

Could be a good addition. After all, how many goals did the Goat score off his shin,knee or thigh. All count though!

Like Goater he tends to find himself in the right place at the right time. Not a bad quality to have.

bluesmith said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Yes for Bayern i think it was 1 in 4. But thats not startng every game, come on lads, any reason to get rid of TBH.

He scored 31 in 82 starts in the German league. Looks good enough to me.

Not bad but overall he played in 155 league games which begs the question why didn't he start more games?

Didn't Gary Cooke say to Ric at that kit launch, "If you like Barry's signing your gonna love who we're getting next"?

Well Gary, if this is true, no, im not feeling the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One, well and truly fucked off, Ricster!

bluesmith said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Yes for Bayern i think it was 1 in 4. But thats not startng every game, come on lads, any reason to get rid of TBH.

That's not actually true. In total, he scored 31 goals in 155 appearances. That's 73 times coming on as a sub, so a lot of his goals will have come from his sub appearances. So to say he's scored 31 in 82 starts is false. It's probably more like 20 goals in 82 starts. If that. It's a shocking record.

Ricster said:
Didn't Gary Cooke say to Ric at that kit launch, "If you like Barry's signing your gonna love who we're getting next"?

Well Gary, if this is true, no, im not feeling the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One, well and truly fucked off, Ricster!

that's it write off a new signing before he's even kicked a ball. that's the spirit.

i'd much rather have roque leading the line than Big Phil.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bluesmith said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Not bad but overall he played in 155 league games which begs the question why didn't he start more games?

He was third choice to Podolski and someone else (Brazilian?) plus he had a fall out with the management at Bayern.

jimmy blue shoes said:
We have plenty of players who can score beautiful goals but what we need is someone who can score ugly. RSC is this player, someone who can put away a loose ball in the box.

Could be a good addition. After all, how many goals did the Goat score off his shin,knee or thigh. All count though!

Like Goater he tends to find himself in the right place at the right time. Not a bad quality to have.

This he'll be a good target man and can pass, head and shoot. Injuries are his only problem, but I think he orchestrated one or two of those injuries at blackburn to stay out of a poor team and save his reputation. Otherall a very decent player who will do a very good job at City and another decent signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.