RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

shambo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Turns out the info about Eto and RSC's fee and wages were incorrect

The fee is for £10 million, supposedly. I think he's a good addition at that price.

That's a good deal for City.
Mmm, looks like we are not going to be taken as fools.

I wonder if BFS feels like a twat now?

Due to his arrogance probably not - but absolutely should be and I bet the board are pissed off with him

Could have had £20m+ - try to screw us over - did not really have the player for the rest of the season and now will get less

He played poker - badly!

Problem is if we get RSC does that mean we´re going for Bentley too coz that partnership was the key for Blackburn last season

Ricster said:
Didn't Gary Cooke say to Ric at that kit launch, "If you like Barry's signing your gonna love who we're getting next"?

Well Gary, if this is true, no, im not feeling the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One, well and truly fucked off, Ricster!

Hear hear!!! loved the Barry signing Gary, but RSC is a let down.

The Fat el Hombre said:
£18 million is the fee. Apparently Hughes is cooling on Eto as he sees RSC as a better option cos he's prem proven and can hold the ball up better (for Robbie and Tevez). Also Eto wants £160k a week and we're only giving RSC £120k per week

Im a bit behind on this thread so bear with me but I see these two comments and promptly shakes head. He may be "just what we need" he may be Prem Proven but no way is RSC worth either of these ridiculous figures.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bluesmith said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Yes for Bayern i think it was 1 in 4. But thats not startng every game, come on lads, any reason to get rid of TBH.

He scored 31 in 82 starts in the German league. Looks good enough to me.

Not bad but overall he played in 155 league games which begs the question why didn't he start more games?

Could be lots of reasons - look at Robinho and Tevez as prime examples the amount of full game they played at Madrid and United is very low - but it doesnt mean they are poor players.

Taylor said:
bluebean said:
Taylor said:
Well like I said I'm not against signing RSC but it does put an end to either Eto'o or Tevez coming in my opinion.

and whys that? all 3 are completely diff types of player...

options and squad not jus 11 starters!!!

I just cannot see all three joining given that they would all want to play, the only way all three do come is if RSC sits on the bench lol

Etoo and Tevez yes - RSC will provide a range of options and do as he is told by Hughes

Its not always about scoring. He will add great hold up play to allow our flair to play. Also we will be a big threat from set plays with barry swinging them in and rsc on the end of them. He might only score 1 in 4 for us but if the team is scoring more goals and we keep winning then its working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.