Ruben Cousillas

Could have sworn I seen Ruben in the local shop picking up the protection money, and a copy of King of the Kippax.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to many replies in this place, it can be like a weird cult in here at times. Unless you're a certain few posters many people don't believe any info from anyone else (even MCRJON and that stephenhakin lad have been ignored in here when they've had sound info) it's like they have their posters who they follow and hang on to their every word and everyone else is a joke, some people believe absolutely everything posted by anyone and then there are people who take every single post with a pinch of salt (whatever will be will be).
Brilliant post!

If the OP's claim is bollox, then its pretty sad of him, however I'll give people the benefit of the doubt unless what they post is so outlandish it has to be bullshit. In this case I'll take what he says on face value as I find in life its best to trust people until they give me a reason not to.

A question to the doubters: If you were Cousillas and you were recognised by a fan who asked you a genuine question, what would your response be? Sorry, I can't answer any questions? or Would you give them as much info as was pertinent at that time? Personally, I'd engage as much as possible with our fans because ultimately its they who are the club.

Next we'll have people accusing City of using a Khaldoon double to tell us in his end of season assessment that City were going to spend big this summer, because Khaldoon would never reveal our spending plans to the world would he? How utterly unprofessional and outlandish that would be eh.

Brilliant post!

If the OP's claim is bollox, then its pretty sad of him, however I'll give people the benefit of the doubt unless what they post is so outlandish it has to be bullshit. In this case I'll take what he says on face value as I find in life its best to trust people until they give me a reason not to.

A question to the doubters: If you were Cousillas and you were recognised by a fan who asked you a genuine question, what would your response be? Sorry, I can't answer any questions? or Would you give them as much info as was pertinent at that time? Personally, I'd engage as much as possible with our fans because ultimately its they who are the club.

Next we'll have people accusing City of using a Khaldoon double to tell us in his end of season assessment that City were going to spend big this summer, because Khaldoon would never reveal our spending plans to the world would he? How utterly unprofessional and outlandish that would be eh.

quite different contexts.

quite different contexts.
Sorry, I disagree. Transfer info and general spending plans are all one and the same to me which is why many clubs quote undisclosed fees.

There's many ways of looking at it. You can't pay big money for a target and claim to be skint for the next if like other clubs you work to a rough budget. But then again you could reveal what you've spent to all and sundry in an attempt to show the world you mean business and have serious ambitions, kind of like we did in the early days of the take over. There's no hard and fast rules to negotiating and in regards to info, its all about degrees.

Sorry, I disagree. Transfer info and general spending plans are all one and the same to me which is why many clubs quote undisclosed fees.

There's many ways of looking at it. You can't pay big money for a target and claim to be skint for the next if like other clubs you work to a rough budget. But then again you could reveal what you've spent to all and sundry in an attempt to show the world you mean business and have serious ambitions, kind of like we did in the early days of the take over. There's no hard and fast rules to negotiating and in regards to info, its all about degrees.

The point being, one was a carefully handled, professionally prepared statement by the chairman of the club, a sort of stakeholder address so to speak, whereas the other is a member of staff, under contract, blabbing to a random bloke he's never met.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.