Ruben Cousillas

I'm not going to defend myself anymore unless someone asks me a question but what is the point of a football FORUM if people get shot down for saying things that they've heard/ seen, fact is these days the club is run so cleverly that not many people (including players and coaches) know very much about what's going on/ what's being planned behind the scenes....
For example, our training ground, which I have been tourd round, has its own medical facilities so maybe de brujne made a sneaky trip when in England, but who knows eh?

Couldn't get on here last night, but I went to get an Indian takeaway last night and bumped into Ruben Cousillas. Recognised him instantly. Didn't want to go straight into questions about City so at first I just said I was surprised to see him in an Indian restaurant. Turns out his Dad used to run one in Buenos Aires and his full name is actually Ruben Murray Cousillas and he didn't fully understand why until he understood his Dad's love of curries and the English (cockney slang).

After that I asked him how we were getting on with transfer targets and he said we were looking at a couple of additions. I couldn't understand him perfectly well but the first sounded like Bargee.. or Haji? And the second like Pillal?! Don't know if anyone has heard of them but he said they would compliment the sides.

Couldn't get on here last night, but I went to get an Indian takeaway last night and bumped into Ruben Cousillas. Recognised him instantly. Didn't want to go straight into questions about City so at first I just said I was surprised to see him in an Indian restaurant. Turns out his Dad used to run one in Buenos Aires and his full name is actually Ruben Murray Cousillas and he didn't fully understand why until he understood his Dad's love of curries and the English (cockney slang).

After that I asked him how we were getting on with transfer targets and he said we were looking at a couple of additions. I couldn't understand him perfectly well but the first sounded like Bargee.. or Haji? And the second like Pillal?! Don't know if anyone has heard of them but he said they would compliment the sides.

Can't find any info on the players mentioned. Reckon Rubén was talking about curry side dishes and you got the wrong end of the stick. Lost in translation perhaps.

We've shit on a perfectly funny thread. All of us lost today, gentlemen... all of us lost.

That said, I have to admit I'm jealous of @twosips spending 30 minutes offstage talking shit with Gordon Strachan.

Well, i'd be lying if I said it was 30 minutes of in depth conversation ha... more the fact I was in the same group for that period, but I did chat to him for about ten minutes solid and yeah - he's a sound bloke. I was just an enthusiastic kid back then so it was nice of him to actually not ignore me. He told me that Jo was decent, but that we were about to overspend on him. Guess he was right! :)

Well, i'd be lying if I said it was 30 minutes of in depth conversation ha... more the fact I was in the same group for that period, but I did chat to him for about ten minutes solid and yeah - he's a sound bloke. I was just an enthusiastic kid back then so it was nice of him to actually not ignore me. He told me that Jo was decent, but that we were about to overspend on him. Guess he was right! :)

It would take most people 30 minutes to decipher what the hell Strachan was even saying.

hagi.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.