Ruben Cousillas

I thought it was an amusing tale. The replies have been more entertaining though. People should just take stuff with a pinch of salt. My take is he probably bumped into him, said hi and then there's a little bit of embellishment added to make a more interesting story.
No harm done.
I actually didn't know how to post it because his English was actually pretty bad, now that could have been because he didn't want to tell me much but if it isn't, people have to realise he's pelegrinis right hand man, Brian Kidd is there to motivate more than him so it's hardly the end of the world

you accused me of making stuff up, when I used the OP's own account to form my opinion. So I used evidence (or in this case, lack of it) to form my own opinion, and you attacked me for it and accused me of making stuff up, and it being guesswork, when it was what the OP said. I'm entitled to form an opinion from what the OP said, but because mine's different, you have to accuse me of something I haven't done, just so you can be right, as you always like to be, hence your general arrogance from anything from discussing the potential future of young players, to this thread.
Again you are personally insulting me & being nasty for no reason.

You have made up reasons why Cousillas might not know the names of the players or be giving 'cryptic clues' when he could simply have forgotton the names, for all you know & you have accused the o.p. of embelishing the story in order to impress people, again something you have made up yourself purely out of meaness.

Then you have insulted me several times but accused me of being nasty to you ! All I've done is point out that you are being unfair to the o.p. who presumably you don't know.

I actually didn't know how to post it because his English was actually pretty bad, now that could have been because he didn't want to tell me much but if it isn't, people have to realise he's pelegrinis right hand man, Brian Kidd is there to motivate more than him so it's hardly the end of the world
Haha! Tbh it was the bit about "that guy from Athletico" that tickled me.

I'll make one final point for now, if I wanted to log back into a football forum so wum I would probably keep making stuff up and claim I'm ITK, I actually know just as little as everyone else these days, you won't ever see me make anything up on a football forum however because I don't crave the attention that it would give me

Haha! Tbh it was the bit about "that guy from Athletico" that tickled me.

I'm often hopeless like that with forgetting names on the spur of the moment so can fully understand it !
He may have said that man haha, I didn't literally paraphrase the whole conversation, I would prefer to discuss the need for a centre back if that's what him and Manuel are after, because I think weve got enough quality at the back for next season

And this whole 'he works for city therefore is unwilling to have a conversation with a fellow man' nonsense is what annoys me, he may just be a nice guy who said what he knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.