Ruben Cousillas

No, I just don't find the tale believable, nor do I believe an employee on the street would tell a random fan details about players, only to do it in some not very cryptic riddle because as the experienced assistant manager of one of the world's leading clubs, he has to do a Tolmie and not say any of the players names, even more ludicrous to suggest he wouldn't know their names.

City wouldn't be concerned, because this encounter, if indeed it did happen, would have been so embellished by the author to try and sound ITK that it bear little resemblance to the original.

Why not? I remember bumping into Keegan outside the Etihad years ago and him enthusing about Sibierski before it was done. Fucking lol. Likewise, i've asked David Platt when he came into my works (just retail, he was buying jeans) about Nasri at the time and he smiled and said 'lets hope so'. They're only people. I also met Gordon Strachan backstage at a James gig in Edinburgh (i used to work in music PR) and spent a good half hour talking about various football things, even asking about Jo who we were linked to before he signed way back then. God knows how many footballers ive served when i worked at Levis too. Gai Assulin when he was signing for City, Begovic, Bogdan, David Dunn, Morten Gamst Pederson...all chatted about football a little. Probs more i cant remember.

As I said, the idea that they wont say a solitary word is nonsense. They'll engage most as they're polite. They wont go into detail, but they will sometimes say the odd thing.

Why not? I remember bumping into Keegan outside the Etihad years ago and him enthusing about Sibierski before it was done. Fucking lol. Likewise, i've asked David Platt when he came into my works (just retail, he was buying jeans) about Nasri at the time and he smiled and said 'lets hope so'. They're only people. I also met Gordon Strachan backstage at a James gig in Edinburgh (i used to work in music PR) and spent a good half hour talking about various football things, even asking about Jo who we were linked to before he signed way back then. God knows how many footballers ive served when i worked at Levis too. Gai Assulin when he was signing for City, Begovic, Bogdan, David Dunn, Morten Gamst Pederson...all chatted about football a little. Probs more i cant remember.

As I said, the idea that they wont say a solitary word is nonsense. They'll engage most as they're polite. They wont go into detail, but they will sometimes say the odd thing.
Cantona said many odd things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.