Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Dias in on another level. Top player from academy which Lindelof never was and done better than Lindelof in senior football.
Lindelöf was more than decent for Benfica..Dias gets more hype off his Nations League Finals performances,in which he was great but in Liga NOS,they were more or less at par though Ruben is more consistent

How does anyone know who is first second third choice anyway . I said 3 weeks ago that I doubted we have even bid for kk and when we do sign a defender it will be someone that we didn’t even think about . How do you know that ruban Dias was not the target all along . Hope we get Dias because the guy is quality .

You my friend have won 1st prize

Yes I watched him (and liked him) before he moved to United and they both give off the same vibes..yes,Dias has the better physical attributes and is more of a leader but in terms of loosing concentration and ball watching,they are very similar..Lindelof was decent in Liga NOS but has struggled at United so it's natural to be worried for Dias..Only hope is that he can rekindle his form from the Nations League Finals,
because he has stagnated in the last 12 months or so
I wouldn't say stagnated, he was still good for first half of season, not so much second half including restart, on occasions he has made errors in big games, but it's nothing that cannot be just fixed. He will be playing aside quite a high level of players, unless he's Otamendi from last year just laying on the floor as soon as he's 1v1 he will be fine. He's not injury prone, is quite experienced for his age and has leadership qualities. It's a solid signing on paper I'd say. Also wouldn't compare it to Lindelof, who's stagnated along with all the players who play for scum due to managerial/other various club issues.

It’s literally being confirmed by people with contacts at the club that it’s done. The “Twitter rumours” are twitter facts. Press in Portugal broke it and they are the source of these Twitter facts.

bet we don’t sign Dias ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.