Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you cannot possibly stagnate at the age of 23 with that experience, I'd say if anything the risk was higher with Koulibaly potentially have stagnated coming off a bad season.

Koundé is a different story altogether, he looks an unreal player and a shame we couldn't get him, but it's not the end of the world.

this coming from a reliable Benfica forum member apparently if this is the deal then i can see why we have done it

"
And they are not 50 M ...
There are 50 M less 5M commission to Mendes for the sale of the RD and 1.5 M for the purchase of Otamendi ... so it is a maximum of 43.5 M € ...

I know we're all a little disappointed by this potential signing but, if he does come, there are a lot of positives. He's a leader and gives us some much needed physicality in defense. If we are going for a Kompany replacement, Dias is probably the closest you'll find to Vinnie's skillset. There's no point being too disappointed, he's the man the club think is right so let's get behind.
Why disappointed?

City didn’t, but ADL and Monchi both spoke of the negotiations. You’ve got your head in the sand pal.
ADL has never made shit up has he? You haven’t got a scooby what bids have been made. Not beyond possible for Txikki to have been winding the **** up

and you strike me as the biggest happy clapper on here, always starting arguments and showing how big a blue you are.

bet you have a city duvet and matching curtains set.
Happy clappers starting arguments. Whatever next? You posting something sensible maybe? No I didn’t think so, as you were

Thats not Dias fault. thats going in anyway dont understand sharing these clips on twitter.

if he goes with his left leg that is less likely to happen -never understood why footballers with such high skill levels insist on going with the wrong foot/leg sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.