Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be done Benfica manager talking about a city player

From Benficas managers comments looks like we wouldn’t have got Dias if they hadn’t been knocked out in the Champions League qualifers, it must havd affected their finances big time that’s why they have relented on his buy out clause which was mooted to be € 100 million, we’ve been interested in Dias for ages, maybe he was our number 1 target and we’ve got him cut price because of Benficas finacial situation.
This is the correct answer. He was always our number 1 option.

Some are questioning our CB purchasing, which is entirely justified.

And I reiterate that it is not possible to achieve 100 points and 100 goals with a bad defence. We play a unique brand of football that requires immense concentration from the defence. We play an incredibly high line and get caught out, very occasionally, by an almost neanderthal style of play with a long ball and fast forwards. Barring the odd defender like Van Dyke and Ramos, we are very guilty of lusting after the next social media favourite and crucifying the board when we fail to land them.

Embarrassed to say i had never even heard of this Guy until i saw us linked with him on Twitter.

Only time will tell if this was a good thing,or bad thing.

Right now i only want to believe we have been super savvy,he was our only target and the rest of the links with other players were just Chaff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.