Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He became available so him and us have taken it , he might have been top of the list but we thought it couldnt get done

I have no idea who the other poster is, you posted bollocks, own it

You're speculating as much as anyone else. You're the one talking bollocks.

It's all opinions. You're entitled to disagree, I've given my view. Get over it.

You're speculating as much as anyone else. You're the one talking bollocks.

It's all opinions. You're entitled to disagree, I've given my view. Get over it.
If we are all speculating and coming to an opinion, how do you know which opinion and speculation is the bollocks one ?

Where is this 'paying nico's wages' coming from? is this a throwaway joke on here that has been requoted a few times now?

If we are all speculating and coming to an opinion, how do you know which opinion and speculation is the bollocks one ?

I'm not the one writing off other people's views as bollocks because I disagree. I simply gave an opinion, shared my perspective, and now the tub thumpers are freaking out.

She's talking bollocks because she's passing her opinion off as authoritative when she's just another mug sharing an opinion, like me.

Simple enough to grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.