Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

Anybody fancy knocking up a chemical Ali Photoshop pic of Brooklands ala the Fergie one. And Brooky is obliged to provide the photo if a better quality one is needed; you started this you nonse...

........nsical person ;)

*****Neighbour update****

- So I arrive home and the kids over the road are out with their mum- she was defiantly giving me dirty looks so I think neighbour has already started running her mouth about my cameras/ so called voyeurism.

- Police arrived just after 6pm and were here no more then 15 minutes. The officer I spoke with on the phone showed up with with an obnoxious pasty faced female officer. (could tell she was going to be trouble when she pulled a face cos I didn't have decaff). He asked to look at my CCTV camera (porch) which I gladly showed him as well as the pictures/view it relays back to my TV, I then offered to show them my webcum in my spare room- which they declined.

-Basically the woman next door has complained saying she saw me adjust the camera several times (web cam on windowsill) on Saturday and Sunday whilst she was out gardening and has since "noticed" (fucking snooping woman) the other cam (CCTV) in my front porch and was "concerned" enough to call the law.....

I told the male officer I honestly have no idea what she's talking about and think the neighbourly thing to do would have been to ask me directly-right? The guy was alright and pretty much agreed with me but the women (decaff girl) started talking about 'privacy' and how it's illegal to film people without their consent- like I'm some bloody pervert!! I asked if I could speak with the neighbours whilst the police were present but the female office said they had "refused mediation"

I'm fuming. Should I go round and speak with them or could I make things worse? I'm embarrassed to go out of the house at the minute. Can't ring my lawyer till tomorrow morning really so any advice would be helpful.

blue81 said:

- So I arrive home and the kids over the road are out with their mum- she was defiantly giving me dirty looks so I think neighbour has already started running her mouth about my cameras/ so called voyeurism.

- Police arrived just after 6pm and were here no more then 15 minutes. The officer I spoke with on the phone showed up with with an obnoxious pasty faced female officer. (could tell she was going to be trouble when she pulled a face cos I didn't have decaff). He asked to look at my CCTV camera (porch) which I gladly showed him as well as the pictures/view it relays back to my TV, I then offered to show them my webcum in my spare room- which they declined.

-Basically the woman next door has complained saying she saw me adjust the camera several times (web cam on windowsill) on Saturday and Sunday whilst she was out gardening and has since "noticed" (fucking snooping woman) the other cam (CCTV) in my front porch and was "concerned" enough to call the law.....

I told the male officer I honestly have no idea what she's talking about and think the neighbourly thing to do would have been to ask me directly-right? The guy was alright and pretty much agreed with me but the women (decaff girl) started talking about 'privacy' and how it's illegal to film people without their consent- like I'm some bloody pervert!! I asked if I could speak with the neighbours whilst the police were present but the female office said they had "refused mediation"

I'm fuming. Should I go round and speak with them or could I make things worse? I'm embarrassed to go out of the house at the minute. Can't ring my lawyer till tomorrow morning really so any advice would be helpful.
Has the SWAT team arrived? I'm going to ask Toby to look out of her window and see if any helicopter gunships are in the area. Good luck

blue81 said:

Fucking unbelievable this. I'd throw some plant killer over whilst she's out....but don't forget to wipe the CCTV ;-)

Fuck them,just go about your business as normal as you've done nothing wrong.Don't start sneaking about just cos they've got fuck all to talk about.Do your activities shopping etc as you normally would,or you will make it worse.

blue81 said:

Just let it lie. There is no point trying to reason with them if they are going to act like you said they have. That WPC needs to go back to school if she thinks it was an appropriate response to tell you "it's illegal to film people without their consent". Yeah and was anybody doing that, seriously! What is it about the police that attracts thick jobsworth women. If your neighbours want to gossip about you behind your back there is not much you can do if there is n't anything behind it then it should soon die down, otherwise I have left a link below.

http://www.problemneighbours.co.uk/neighbours-spreading-rumours-about-you.html

mancmackem said:
blue81 said:

Fucking unbelievable this. I'd throw some plant killer over whilst she's out....but don't forget to wipe the CCTV ;-)

Too easy.

Pour it on her lawn so when the grass dies it spells out 'Who's watching you now?'

blue81 said:

Get a restraining order on the woman. Also if it's illegal to film why do the police on Road Wars tell the scrotes that the cameramen can film anywhere in public where they like ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.