Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

stony said:
blue81 said:
*****Neighbour update****

- So I arrive home and the kids over the road are out with their mum- she was defiantly giving me dirty looks so I think neighbour has already started running her mouth about my cameras/ so called voyeurism.

- Police arrived just after 6pm and were here no more then 15 minutes. The officer I spoke with on the phone showed up with with an obnoxious pasty faced female officer. (could tell she was going to be trouble when she pulled a face cos I didn't have decaff). He asked to look at my CCTV camera (porch) which I gladly showed him as well as the pictures/view it relays back to my TV, I then offered to show them my webcum in my spare room- which they declined.

-Basically the woman next door has complained saying she saw me adjust the camera several times (web cam on windowsill) on Saturday and Sunday whilst she was out gardening and has since "noticed" (fucking snooping woman) the other cam (CCTV) in my front porch and was "concerned" enough to call the law.....

I told the male officer I honestly have no idea what she's talking about and think the neighbourly thing to do would have been to ask me directly-right? The guy was alright and pretty much agreed with me but the women (decaff girl) started talking about 'privacy' and how it's illegal to film people without their consent- like I'm some bloody pervert!! I asked if I could speak with the neighbours whilst the police were present but the female office said they had "refused mediation"

I'm fuming. Should I go round and speak with them or could I make things worse? I'm embarrassed to go out of the house at the minute. Can't ring my lawyer till tomorrow morning really so any advice would be helpful.

Get a restraining order on the woman. Also if it's illegal to film why do the police on Road Wars tell the scrotes that the cameramen can film anywhere in public where they like ?

I think it is illegal to film someone without their knowledge.....

blue81 said:
stony said:
blue81 said:

- So I arrive home and the kids over the road are out with their mum- she was defiantly giving me dirty looks so I think neighbour has already started running her mouth about my cameras/ so called voyeurism.

- Police arrived just after 6pm and were here no more then 15 minutes. The officer I spoke with on the phone showed up with with an obnoxious pasty faced female officer. (could tell she was going to be trouble when she pulled a face cos I didn't have decaff). He asked to look at my CCTV camera (porch) which I gladly showed him as well as the pictures/view it relays back to my TV, I then offered to show them my webcum in my spare room- which they declined.

-Basically the woman next door has complained saying she saw me adjust the camera several times (web cam on windowsill) on Saturday and Sunday whilst she was out gardening and has since "noticed" (fucking snooping woman) the other cam (CCTV) in my front porch and was "concerned" enough to call the law.....

I told the male officer I honestly have no idea what she's talking about and think the neighbourly thing to do would have been to ask me directly-right? The guy was alright and pretty much agreed with me but the women (decaff girl) started talking about 'privacy' and how it's illegal to film people without their consent- like I'm some bloody pervert!! I asked if I could speak with the neighbours whilst the police were present but the female office said they had "refused mediation"

I'm fuming. Should I go round and speak with them or could I make things worse? I'm embarrassed to go out of the house at the minute. Can't ring my lawyer till tomorrow morning really so any advice would be helpful.

Get a restraining order on the woman. Also if it's illegal to film why do the police on Road Wars tell the scrotes that the cameramen can film anywhere in public where they like ?

So how do the police get away with it on all those shows like Road Wars/Brit cops/Motorway cops etc. ?

I've seen them tell the scrotes that the cameramen can film where the fuck they want on a public road. Is it one law for the police and another for us ?

Aside from that you're not filming anyone without their knowledge. She knows the camera is there.

stony said:
blue81 said:
stony said:

So how do the police get away with it on all those shows like Road Wars/Brit cops/Motorway cops etc. ?

I've seen them tell the scrotes that the cameramen can film where the fuck they want on a public road. Is it one law for the police and another for us ?

Aside from that you're not filming anyone without their knowledge. She knows the camera is there.

Don't they blur out people who haven't given permission?

blue81 said:
stony said:
blue81 said:

I'm not that sure it is tbh, I know there's copywrite issues if you publish them with out consent but I'm no lawyer.

stony said:
blue81 said:

I think it is illegal when you may be filming people who are on their own property, the thick woman obviously did n't know what she was talking about; I remember when I was giving evidence as witness in the cop shop and the dumb bastard was actually dumbfounded on how to spell "acquaintance" when typing it up; I am not expecting brain surgeons but you would think that it is a word that they use often enough and therefore should be able to spell it correctly.

Mark - TheBlue said:
stony said:
blue81 said:

That's not filming thats broadcasting. They're still filmed them in the first place. If it's against the law then they shouldn't have filmed them full stop. That's like stealing a car but saying it's ok because I'm not going to drive it.

stony said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
stony said:

That's not filming thats broadcasting. They're still filmed them in the first place. If it's against the law then they shouldn't have filmed them full stop. That's like stealing a car but saying it's ok because I'm not going to drive it.

Good point.

So from the link it appears that your first course of action is to visit your GP and tell him/her that you have started to get feelings of anxiety and feel a little down. This all started since you overheard neighbours talking that there were rumours flying around about you from next door which has resulted in contact from a PCSO and the police. Lay it on thick.

No, I don't like unnecessarily going to see my GP and wasting their time either, but it's the first step towards getting a harassment case against the fookers next door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.