Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

Fairy tale or not, I'm pretty sure that if you put up a sign stating that CCTV is in operation, I think that's legal.. To a certain point, ie I've seen those hawk eye vans that follow my wages around.

badmash said:
lol why are people giving him advice about his fairytale??
Cos not everyone realises that blue81 is BB2.0 - Brookie, the Sale Advertiser and Post have been on wanting quotes about what you're like etc. I directed them to your legal eagles at Sue, Grabbit & Scarper.

The worlds media is due to descend any minute, they've been kicking their heels since the atrocity in Boston. Word is, this story is even bigger. I've got Danny Dyer's agent's number here if you need representation?

The Flash said:
badmash said:
Cos not everyone realises that blue81 is BB2.0 - Brookie, the Sale Advertiser and Post have been on wanting quotes about what you're like etc. I directed them to your legal eagles at Sue, Grabbit & Scarper.

The worlds media is due to descend any minute, they've been kicking their heels since the atrocity in Boston. Word is, this story is even bigger. I've got Danny Dyer's agent's number here if you need representation?
If he gets his uv tubes out it could Star Wars the revenge of the chav:)

The Flash said:
badmash said:

But his posts are still funny ha,ha to read.

Let me just tell you- I'm living next door to a pair of absolute nut jobs- come back butch noisy lezza's all is forgiven!!

She's threw a load of hedge clippings into my yard while I was outside on the phone and shouted "fuckin' film that" (do not currently have CCTV trained on the back but just ordered another online!). I've left them where they fell as evidence.

blue81 said:
Let me just tell you- I'm living next door to a pair of absolute nut jobs- come back butch noisy lezza's all is forgiven!!

She's threw a load of hedge clippings into my yard while I was outside on the phone and shouted "fuckin' film that" (do not currently have CCTV trained on the back but just ordered another online!). I've left them their as evidence.

She sounds like a right nob. Glad I don't live next door to twats like that.

Mark - TheBlue said:
blue81 said:

She's threw a load of hedge clippings into my yard while I was outside on the phone and shouted "fuckin' film that" (do not currently have CCTV trained on the back but just ordered another online!). I've left them their as evidence.

She sounds like a right nob. Glad I don't live next door to twats like that.

But what shall I do? I feel like I'm being victimized.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.