Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

blue81 said:
Let me just tell you- I'm living next door to a pair of absolute nut jobs- come back butch noisy lezza's all is forgiven!!

She's threw a load of hedge clippings into my yard while I was outside on the phone and shouted "fuckin' film that" (do not currently have CCTV trained on the back but just ordered another online!). I've left them their as evidence.

Fucking hell man! That's vandalism, fly-tipping, littering with intent! Call the cops, do it now.

If you don't nip this in the bud it will escalate and you'll find yourself coming home one day to entire branches of over hanging trees piled on the pavement outside your front door. Petals in the porch!

Act now Brookie. Please God, ACT NOW!

blue81 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
blue81 said:
Let me just tell you- I'm living next door to a pair of absolute nut jobs- come back butch noisy lezza's all is forgiven!!

She's threw a load of hedge clippings into my yard while I was outside on the phone and shouted "fuckin' film that" (do not currently have CCTV trained on the back but just ordered another online!). I've left them their as evidence.

She sounds like a right nob. Glad I don't live next door to twats like that.

But what shall I do? I feel like I'm being victimized.

Erm unless she crosses a huge legal line not much I don't think. Do what the yanks did at Waco blare loud music ? She might just get bored or fed up don't feed her with attention or a reaction.

blue81 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
blue81 said:

She sounds like a right nob. Glad I don't live next door to twats like that.

But what shall I do? I feel like I'm being victimized.

Have you considered that you may the victim of a hate crime?

http://www.newstatesman.com/nelson-jones/2013/01/should-ginger-bashing-be-considered-hate-crime

The Flash said:
blue81 said:

Fucking hell man! That's vandalism, fly-tipping, littering with intent! Call the cops, do it now.

If you don't nip this in the bud it will escalate and you'll find yourself coming home one day to entire branches of over hanging trees piled on the pavement outside your front door. Petals in the porch!

Act now Brookie. Please God, ACT NOW!

I rang the original PCSO who left the note in the first place - he was as much use as a marzipan dildo to be honest. I've photographed the debris she threw and will call back the real police officer (not decaff girl) tomorrow. Don't need this at the moment, I have a big presentation to do tomorrow.

Markt85 said:
Are people just pretending to believe this ?

I feel like I'm missing something, is it just because of the episode itself that people are questioning it?

Markt85 said:

I think some believed it up to a point but he has gone a bit over the top now, all in all its good natured fun anyway. Its not like didactic posting pictures of woman without her permission in order to tell us that he was making the moves on Kolo Toure's ex squeeze.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Markt85 said:

I think some believed it up to a point but he has gone a bit over the top now, all in all its good natured fun anyway. Its not like didactic posting pictures of woman without her permission in order to tell us that he was making the moves on Kolo Toure's ex squeeze.

Lol , Ginger nuts has got a long way to go to reach Didactic's status as the biggest bullsh*tter in Bluemoon history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.