Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

blue81 said:
The question is- how do I deal with this? They've only moved in like 3 or 4 weeks ago and now this.....I like to keep myself to myself, I am polite but only really speak to Brenda (neighbour on the other side who is lovely) this couple are already chatting to everyone on the road and I don't want them telling everyone else I'm some kind of voyeur when I'm not!

I might knock on tonight and set my iPhone on voice record mode and see what she has to say.....might also take round my webcam to prove what it is! Need this like a hole in the head.

Hmmm, you're paranoid that they'll think you're some deranged voyeur, but will "set your iPhone on voice record" when you go round to speak to them and that you regret having "CCTV in the porch".

Give it a rest Brookie.

denislawsbackheel said:
Counter complaint that you' ve got a nutter staring at your bedroom windw.

That was my initial thought- she'd have to be having a right peer into my spare room to see my webcam! It's a tad embarrassing as she is quite tidy as well (probably a 7.5 in Manchester/6.5 in London) and has a fella/husband living with her, don't want him thinking I'm an oddball. Think I'm going to take the bull by thew horns and pop round tonight.

Oh and I am going to record the conversation in case she wants to take it further- I can use it as evidence- thats what I did with the last lot when she said she was going to burn my house down!

blue81 said:
denislawsbackheel said:

That was my initial thought- she'd have to be having a right peer into my spare room to see my webcam! It's a tad embarrassing as she is quite tidy as well (probably a 7.5 in Manchester/6.5 in London) and has a fella/husband living with her, don't want him thinking I'm an oddball. Think I'm going to take the bull by thew horns and pop round tonight.

Oh and I am going to record the conversation in case she wants to take it further- I can use it as evidence- thats what I did with the last lot when she said she was going to burn my house down!
So you're countering a spying accusation by spying

Gotta love that logic

MATCITY said:
blue81 said:
denislawsbackheel said:

Gotta love that logic

No not spying- recording a conversation.

blue81 said:
MATCITY said:
blue81 said:

Gotta love that logic

No not spying- recording a conversation.
yep, spying - To seek or observe something secretly and closely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.