Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

I don't think it's the webcam that bothers her, It's the fact you're sat in front of it masturbating naked

blue81 said:
kp789 said:
blue81 said:
The question is- how do I deal with this? They've only moved in like 3 or 4 weeks ago and now this.....I like to keep myself to myself, I am polite but only really speak to Brenda (neighbour on the other side who is lovely) this couple are already chatting to everyone on the road and I don't want them telling everyone else I'm some kind of voyeur when I'm not!

I might knock on tonight and set my iPhone on voice record mode and see what she has to say.....might also take round my webcam to prove what it is! Need this like a hole in the head.
Why have they spoken to everyone but not you?

Well I say hello and that but not one for stopping and chatting in the street, I just like to keep myself to myself. I'm just worried that mud sticks and if they start telling people I've been spying on them I could look like some kind of deranged voyeur...... I don't want to be "that guy" on the street who people tell their kids not to play near etc. The fact I have CCTV in my front porch will not help my cause either now I bet.

Translates as I already am "that guy" on the street who people tell their kids not to play near etc.

So your plan is, with neighbours having complained about your webcam behaviour and being spoken to by the Police about it, is to go on a charm offensive to rid yourself of the "Mr Herbert" tag you've landed yourself with?

If the new neighbours have talked to everyone else about you, besides good old Brenda, then a charm offensive is the worst plan. They will have informed the newbies that the ginger fella keeps himself to himself, can often be seen red-faced and sweating behind his lap-top screen in his upstairs room and there's no way they would let the kids play near his house. He'll claim that the CCTV in his porch is security to deter thieves from stealing his Kleeneze van, but it's often trained on the play park opposite.

Or words to that effect.

You may as well drive around the estate in an ice-cream van that also advertises your newly set-up child-minding business.

Your rep is fucked. Time to move out.

**UPDATE

I had a message from a real police officer (not a PCSO) saying he'd like to come round for 'a chat' he has been made aware I have a CCTV camera in my porch as well as 'another camera' (the bloody webcam!!) upstairs.

I've just called him back to explain that the CCTV is for my own safety and does not overlook any of my neighbours property and the 'other camera' he referred to is a webcam! He then started to ask me questions like what model is it (a 250GB dvr) and how long I have had them in place. I'm fuming these nutters next door must have been having a right good snoop round my house to have seen both cameras (web and CCTV) and I feel like I am being harassed via the police. I want to go round and see what the problem is, but the police asked me not to contact them, they're making me feel like I have done something wrong! He's coming round this evening.

The Flash said:
So your plan is, with neighbours having complained about your webcam behaviour and being spoken to by the Police about it, is to go on a charm offensive to rid yourself of the "Mr Herbert" tag you've landed yourself with?

If the new neighbours have talked to everyone else about you, besides good old Brenda, then a charm offensive is the worst plan. They will have informed the newbies that the ginger fella keeps himself to himself, can often be seen red-faced and sweating behind his lap-top screen in his upstairs room and there's no way they would let the kids play near his house. He'll claim that the CCTV in his porch is security to deter thieves from stealing his Kleeneze van, but it's often trained on the play park opposite.

Or words to that effect.

You may as well drive around the estate in an ice-cream van that also advertises your newly set-up child-minding business.

You're rep is fucked. Time to move out.

I drive a Mercedes, have never worked for Kleeneze, do not live on an estate and the webcam is for speaking to family and friends who in the Phillipines and the states.

The Flash said:

Or words to that effect.

You're rep is fucked. Time to move out.

I feel a dossier being passed on to his extensive legal team coming on.

blue81 said:
**UPDATE

I had a message from a real police officer (not a PCSO) saying he'd like to come round for 'a chat' he has been made aware I have a CCTV camera in my porch as well as 'another camera' (the bloody webcam!!) upstairs.

I've just called him back to explain that the CCTV is for my own safety and does not overlook any of my neighbours property and the 'other camera' he referred to is a webcam! He then started to ask me questions like what model is it (a 250GB dvr) and how long I have had them in place. I'm fuming these nutters next door must have been having a right good snoop round my house to have seen both cameras (web and CCTV) and I feel like I am being harassed via the police. I want to go round and see what the problem is, but the police asked me not to contact them, they're making me feel like I have done something wrong! He's coming round this evening.

If your CCTV Camera or Webcam views any further than the perimeter of your own property as in can see any part of the road and not just the houses opposite then you are breaking the law as this is classed as public surveillance for which you need a SIA license which are normally only granted to operators in licensed CCTV Centres.

We need pictures, I don't mean of her, I mean of the area where your Webcam is. Can you see in the window easily? Is it on the first floor? How did she see it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.