Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

lostmyhouseski said:
stop renting in brooklands, save up and buy somewhere nice

I own my own house sir and have since I was 24. I also own a BTL in media city. I have seen an area/house but I need to save a little more before I move.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 am --<br /><br />
MATCITY said:
blue81 said:
MATCITY said:
So you're countering a spying accusation by spying

Gotta love that logic

No not spying- recording a conversation.
yep, spying - To seek or observe something secretly and closely

Well I am not filming them- simply recording their voices, and I am doing this not for gratification but for potential legal proceedings.

Fuck knows - I don't have a clue what she thinks I was spying on. I'm getting pretty angry the more I think about it, how dare she think I'm doing that- who the f**k does she think she is!

blue81 said:
Fuck knows - I don't have a clue what she thinks I was spying on. I'm getting pretty angry the more I think about it, how dare she think I'm doing that- who the f**k does she think she is!
She's a solid 7.5 (6.5 London) and she knows it, I say you get her pregnant and never spy on her again, teach her a proper lesson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.