Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

Well, think I am getting out of the woods. I am working for home after having a tooth removed so she's had plenty of opportunity to start some more drama- she seems very subdued today, but seen the husband/partner.

I was sweeping up this morning outside my back yard after the collection bin went yesterday– when I was moving my bin back in the husband/partner of the wench scuttled inside when he saw me.

When I finished with the back and went to the front, he scuttled from the front to the back.

Clearly avoiding me.

He must be thinking WTF has my missus been up to, so is avoiding me as he also does not want confrontation.

I have to confess I did get a ‘what will she do this evening’ feeling and I even looked at a time lapse video system on Ebay, but, assuming she is just suffering mental illness and he sees that, happy that things are settling. For now at any rate.

blue81 said:
Well, think I am getting out of the woods. I am working for home after having a tooth removed so she's had plenty of opportunity to start some more drama- she seems very subdued today, but seen the husband/partner.

I was sweeping up this morning outside my back yard after the collection bin went yesterday– when I was moving my bin back in the husband/partner of the wench scuttled inside when he saw me.

When I finished with the back and went to the front, he scuttled from the front to the back.

Clearly avoiding me.

He must be thinking WTF has my missus been up to, so is avoiding me as he also does not want confrontation.

I have to confess I did get a ‘what will she do this evening’ feeling and I even looked at a time lapse video system on Ebay, but, assuming she is just suffering mental illness and he sees that, happy that things are settling. For now at any rate.

Ahhh. . . working from home. Plenty of time to, ahem, "drop your friend off" then? Best be sure to close the curtains this time ;)

465772.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.