Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

MCFC-alan88 said:
blue81 said:
billfromthehill said:
And when the coppers come round tonight don't forget to tell
Them about the things that you threw at those cyclist's
That you have written about on the Benny hill gang thread
If that was me on my bike I'd knock you spark out you are
A weirdo aren't you and quite sad really.

Why would I mention that when it's totally unrelated t this case? P.S you'd have to have gone some to catch me.

Just ignore him, he has anger issues.

He seems a little odd.

Tuearts right boot said:
MATCITY said:
Tuearts right boot said:
I must be slow on the uptake here but....I reckon this has all the hallmarks of a BB2 reincarnate.
It is Brookie

Serious ??

As he lives and breathes. The ginner kleeneze king and overlord of the self-tanning empire of Sale is returned to us.

The cookie monster said:
Do people actually believe this shit he types?

Nope.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 pm --<br /><br />
york away to this! said:
I'm always careful. Even sitting down on a soft chair whilst typing this to avoid the risk of injury from falling...

Bwahaha! Watch out mate, a lawsuit may be heading your way.

The Flash said:
Tuearts right boot said:
MATCITY said:
It is Brookie

Serious ??

As he lives and breathes. The ginner kleeneze king and overlord of the self-tanning empire of Sale is returned to us.

I don't know why you all carry on that Kleeneze crap- you all know the story and that I have never worked for them (although technically you work for yourself) so why carry it on?

Anyway I've had a quick chat with my lawyer in case I needed him on site for when the fuzz pop round- basically he said that EVEN if my webcam was a 'real' CCTV pointing out towards the back garden the police can do not anything as long as it's not pointing directly at my neighbours property and I can prove that it is there for it's intended purpose- I'm actually thinking of getting a massive camera up there now just to piss them off!

blue81 said:
The Flash said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Serious ??

I don't know why you all carry on that Kleeneze crap- you all know the story and that I have never worked for them (although technically you work for yourself) so why carry it on?

Anyway I've had a quick chat with my lawyer in case I needed him on site for when the fuzz pop round- basically he said that EVEN if my webcam was a 'real' CCTV pointing out towards the back garden the police can do not anything as long as it's not pointing directly at my neighbours property and I can prove that it is there for it's intended purpose- I'm actually thinking of getting a massive camera up there now just to piss them off!

Brookie's hotline to his lawyer:

10-1599-01.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.