Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

And when the coppers come round tonight don't forget to tell
Them about the things that you threw at those cyclist's
That you have written about on the Benny hill gang thread
If that was me on my bike I'd knock you spark out you are
A weirdo aren't you and quite sad really.

billfromthehill said:

Why would I mention that when it's totally unrelated t this case? P.S you'd have to have gone some to catch me.

blue81 said:
billfromthehill said:

Why would I mention that when it's totally unrelated t this case? P.S you'd have to have gone some to catch me.

Just ignore him, he has anger issues.

blue81 said:
Got a note from my local PCSO last night in the letter box and have just given her a call!

The batty NEW neighbours next door has been looking inside my upstairs window looking at the webcam on top of my desk (that I use for skyping) claiming that I am spying on her in her garden!!

I am staggered that anyone can be so paranoid to contact the police over something so surreal, but, amazed that the police actually followed this up?!

In the police’s defence, she was very apologetic about this and was laughing with me!

(This house has a history of being occupied by nutters (if anyone remembers the pissed up Scottish lezzas) and the ones before them used to bang at my door, broke the window, to the point I had to get a CCTV system installed which caught a death threat on camera!

wouldn't it be better if you moved, mind I bet the nutters would follow you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.