Rugby Union World Cup 2019

No Aki for Ireland against the All Blacks and ruled out of the rest of the World Cup too for a high tackle. Just a bit unlucky to be banned for the rest of the World Cup. Who plays beside Ringrose will be key. I would go with Chris Farrell. Also the full back i would love to see Larmour ahead of Kearney. The wingers pick themselves in Earls and Stockdale he was great against the All Blacks in the last game in Dublin. The pack is so tricky to pick. The front row Furlong , Best and Healy if he is fit. Second row James Ryan and I would go with Tadgh Beirne the flankers. Peter O Mahony , Josh Van Flier and Cj Standar at 8. A bit of a dynamic pack which we will need. We have beaten them home and on a neutral venue if we do it again it be great but it will take us to put in our best game of the year to do it. Can we do it. Yes we can. To be the best you got to beat the best in the All Blacks will we have enough luck to get it done i dont know. As you need it against the All Blacks. We have yet to get to a Semi final yet in a World Cup we beat the All Blacks we could go all the way. Whoever wins this game for me Wins the World Cup.

No Aki for Ireland against the All Blacks and ruled out of the rest of the World Cup too for a high tackle. Just a bit unlucky to be banned for the rest of the World Cup. Who plays beside Ringrose will be key. I would go with Chris Farrell. Also the full back i would love to see Larmour ahead of Kearney. The wingers pick themselves in Earls and Stockdale he was great against the All Blacks in the last game in Dublin. The pack is so tricky to pick. The front row Furlong , Best and Healy if he is fit. Second row James Ryan and I would go with Tadgh Beirne the flankers. Peter O Mahony , Josh Van Flier and Cj Standar at 8. A bit of a dynamic pack which we will need. We have beaten them home and on a neutral venue if we do it again it be great but it will take us to put in our best game of the year to do it. Can we do it. Yes we can. To be the best you got to beat the best in the All Blacks will we have enough luck to get it done i dont know. As you need it against the All Blacks. We have yet to get to a Semi final yet in a World Cup we beat the All Blacks we could go all the way. Whoever wins this game for me Wins the World Cup.

Probably agree with your last sentence, although England worry me. I went into a very deep depression in 2003.

Ireland was the one team I wanted to avoid in the quarters. They've beaten us 2 times out of the last 3, and if they can keep it tight they will derive a lot of confidence from that.

Probably agree with your last sentence, although England worry me. I went into a very deep depression in 2003.

Ireland was the one team I wanted to avoid in the quarters. They've beaten us 2 times out of the last 3, and if they can keep it tight they will derive a lot of confidence from that.

Being honest I would be hoping that with it being Joe Schmidts last games at the World cup that we put up at least 1 really great game at the tournament. Beating the All Blacks would be huge. You guys down there are just too strong and quick and you have been the best team in the world for years. I have to say England I dont think they will get past the Aussies. I would say from our side of the world. It has to be Wales i know Big Gaz will be rubbing his hands with joy playing against France the Welsh will be there or abouts and they have the best centres in the world as Gaz would tell you.

Being honest I would be hoping that with it being Joe Schmidts last games at the World cup that we put up at least 1 really great game at the tournament. Beating the All Blacks would be huge. You guys down there are just too strong and quick and you have been the best team in the world for years. I have to say England I dont think they will get past the Aussies. I would say from our side of the world. It has to be Wales i know Big Gaz will be rubbing his hands with joy playing against France the Welsh will be there or abouts and they have the best centres in the world as Gaz would tell you.
Still choking on my g + t regarding who will win this world cup. I never said we had the best centres as you know ;-) I said Jonathan Davies was world class.

Still choking on my g + t regarding who will win this world cup. I never said we had the best centres as you know ;-) I said Jonathan Davies was world class.
Gaz you just got a man crush on Davies. Its all good. So Ireland will be without Aki and also rumours that Henshaw will be out too. So the Ringrose and Farrell combination will be used more than likely against the All Blacks.
Regarding World Class players that Welsh team has so many over the years and still do now. A lot of talented players in the backs and forwards. I think there will be a few shocks this weekend. 1 of the favourites will be out.

Gaz you just got a man crush on Davies. Its all good. So Ireland will be without Aki and also rumours that Henshaw will be out too. So the Ringrose and Farrell combination will be used more than likely against the All Blacks.
Regarding World Class players that Welsh team has so many over the years and still do now. A lot of talented players in the backs and forwards. I think there will be a few shocks this weekend. 1 of the favourites will be out.
As Gats stated in his press conference " the French seem to turn up for the knock out stages ". well I hope he gets that totally wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.