Rugby World Cup 2023

How bad are England? All my time watching England in World Cups they seem to always have bad discipline! For those who watch those players more than me why don't the players one know what's going to happen if they do these tackles and two never learn!
Its incredibly hard to always be in total control of your body in the ruck and the new rules means its going to be so many more red cards, the curry one just then was an absolute 50/50

An accidental clash of heads is a red but deliberately arsing someone in the face isn’t

Glad I don’t watch this sport much
If they’re stamping out head clashes, it’d be better if they wore helmets rather than sending someone off for an accidental head clash.

That could happen in any game and totally change who could win the tournament.

If they’re stamping out head clashes, it’d be better if they wore helmets rather than sending someone off for an accidental head clash.

That could happen in any game and totally change who could win the tournament.
If a head to head is a red whether its accidental or not then we are going to end up 12 vs 12

I used to play union and be a big fan of watching, but Prem and City put paid to my interest, I then think I’ll watch this game and instantly think why fucking bother? We get an accidental clash upgraded to red, they have a head clash that stays yellow, what the actual fuck.

If a head to head is a red whether its accidental or not then we are going to end up 12 vs 12
I’m not an avid rugby fan, but it does seem to be going through a phase of being overly sensitive.

From hardly ever getting a sending off, they’re every other game it seems now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.