Rugby World Cup 2023

If that try was ruled out for ‘knock on’, how come Argies got the ball again? Did England knock on before the try?

I'm watching this in a Scottish pub for my sins...

Paying good money to watch this. I must be mad.

Unfortunately you get a lot of that with the Rugby WC. Makes it harder to judge who's really on form. At least with Argentina Vs England we have a tight contest.

yes, that was how I felt about the matches so far. Nothing learned, good for the teams involved to try things.

You could see how gutted Curry was, he did nothing wrong.
It was kind of like in football when a player knocks a ball round the defender and then runs into the defender, wheres the defender supposed to go?

Where was curry supposed to go, the guy landed on him

Its incredibly hard to always be in total control of your body in the ruck and the new rules means its going to be so many more red cards, the curry one just then was an absolute 50/50

At first, I thought it was just a yellow.
Obviously it falls into the regs on head combat, and the tackler being responsible. The Argentinian was obviously going to land in front of him and it's Curry's responsibility to not clash heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.