Rugby World Cup 2023

So as, a football fan I've constantly been told by rugby people that rugby is a man's game and football is soft etc etc. I've watched 10 minutes of this game and seen 2 people sent off for basically bumping into someone

So as, a football fan I've constantly been told by rugby people that rugby is a man's game and football is soft etc etc. I've watched 10 minutes of this game and seen 2 people sent off for basically bumping into someone
Rugbys gone soft, 5 years ago they would have been hard pushed to be yellow, that being said either of those on a football player and theyd have rolled a good 30 yards

How bad are England? All my time watching England in World Cups they seem to always have bad discipline! For those who watch those players more than me why don't the players one know what's going to happen if they do these tackles and two never learn!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.