Rugby World Cup 2023

No it wasn't. We had them under the cosh and exactly where we wanted them. Basic. Ruck and mauling would have got us over the line, or a penalty and a Fijian in the sin bin. It would have eaten up time.
Or we lost the ball, or conceded a penalty

I watched Wales and Ireland and Scotland and I wanted them to win, even though I am English through and through it's the sport that I am watching and appreciated it for that alone.

Some people hate countries and make any excuse to hate them even though it's just pure nonsense.

Blimey you must be hurting.

And George Ford, from Oldham. Though he went to Rishworth.
Both brought up on Rugby League or they would never have made it, with famous RL dads of course.

A lot more money in RU so the iconic RL players coached there and got their kids into it.

I'd say England have pretty much achieved what was expected so far given the draw.

Scotland also pretty much lived up to expectations by going out in a very difficult group. I would have expected Wales to make the QFs and Ireland at least the SF, probably the final.
England and Scotland were par. Ireland & Wales were below par particularly Wales

Haha.

Amazing how all the Welsh, Scottish and Irish players all went to a secondary modern isn’t it, well, at least those that actually come from those countries that is ;-)
Ha, dont even go there about how many foreigners have played for England over the years.
Well played England, did what they needed to do, it aint pretty but it works.
Lawes, Curry and Earls were outstanding. I also take my hat off to Smith, cant tackle to save his life but fuck me, he showed a huge set of bollocks today & put his body on the line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.