Rugby World Cup 2023

Never went to public school, a comprehensive in Collyhurst then Beswick. Played it there and at College as well as for De La Salle.
But compared to the other nations, the public school system plays a massive part in recruitment at the highest level

No probs mate, if you had posted that Yesterday I would have told you how my Dragon fucked me off over some silly ewe.
Not falling out with a good poster ;-)
Thanks Gaz. I know we wouldn’t have met in the semi final but I think Wales would have beaten England. It’s been a good tournament so far and France Vs South Africa is a nice finish to the weekend. Before then I’m thinking about what work I’m not going to get done tomorrow.

Do one cabron :)
standoff-mexican-stand-off.gif

Compared to the other home nations the percentage of players coming from private schools is ridiculous.
That says as mush about the standards of facilities in state schools as anything else. I’ve never met anyone who played rugby Union who hasn’t loved the game for life. I never had the pleasure but it’s played widely in North Leeds with most players having gone to state schools.

That says as mush about the standards of facilities in state schools as anything else. I’ve never met anyone who played rugby Union who hasn’t loved the game for life. I never had the pleasure but it’s played widely in North Leeds with most players having gone to state schools.
We played it once in school when we were invited to a local rugby club, but the rest of the time it was league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.