Rugby World Cup 2023

The last word for Andy Farrell with Ireland going into the next World Cup getting the 10 and 9 pairing will be the hardest to get sorted. We had some smashing Under age talents a mix of the young with the experience will be vital. The 10 role I just dont know who is the long term solution so Farrells call in these areas will be huge. He can get his own and mould his own number 10. Which I want to see.
Is he deffo going to stay in post?

Ireland world ranked 1…
Wales awful v Aregentina

Yep and it’s very tight between the top four. They beat SA and lost to NZ so I’d say par.

For us, we weren’t expecting to bear Fiji or Australia before the tournament began. The Argentina game we didn’t play anywhere as well but we missed experienced players so I’d say overall par again, if not slightly more.

We eventually got to play a teacher’s eleven at the very end of 6th year before we left. It was a big big concession that was brokered by some of the teachers that were involved with football teams in Dublin. We played them at GAA football too. Hurling wasn’t allowed until our year left as I may have explained before. Due to a mass brawl with a local CBS our school was banned until we left.

Rugby wasn’t even considered as none of us knew how to play it.
Ah; the fight with the neighbouring school. That takes me back to my days at St Gregory's, and skirmishes with Nicholls Ardwick on the last day of term. Looking back at it now, it was pretty embarrassing stuff, to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.