Rugby World Cup 2023

Apology for what? Are you pissed? My argument is you are completely wrong to suggest that two Northern, working class lads would never have made it without their fathers league background. And as I correctly pointed out, neither played league after leaving school. They made it because they were exceptional players.
Corky is a robotic fun sponge. Once he decides to debate with you, he will bore you into submission.

My lot ( Wales) were ranked 10th prior to the world cup so a quarter final was pretty good.
Gats has huge problems with the WRU and the way its run.
Oh well come on England, fuck the French.

They’re my lot too and we did better than I expected tbh.

Good call. SA survived that by the skin of their teeth and break so quickly. Going to be a humdinger this
Great response too and great conversion. The French are very flamboyant, but I wonder if the weight of expectation will get to them? South Africa are ruthless

Wasn’t "soccer" viewed as the "partitionists' game" back in the good old days, particularly by the older, died in the wool, GAA mob?
We eventually got to play a teacher’s eleven at the very end of 6th year before we left. It was a big big concession that was brokered by some of the teachers that were involved with football teams in Dublin. We played them at GAA football too. Hurling wasn’t allowed until our year left as I may have explained before. Due to a mass brawl with a local CBS our school was banned until we left.

Rugby wasn’t even considered as none of us knew how to play it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.