Rugby World Cup 2023

Romania were ok in flashes of the game yesterday they need to bring in relegation into the 6 nations give them a chance to get promoted.
We need to do something with the Italy situation. Think they have 12 wins in over 100 six nations matches which isn't good enough after more than 2 decades to adjust.
Think relegation would be a bit harsh though, expanding it again to level out the curve might work but I doubt any tier 1 sides want the extra matches on a sporting level, even if the organisers might love the financial side.

Thought Romania were OK, they hardly got an opportunity to showcase themselves being a semi-pro side against a top pro side in 36+°C conditions.

Ireland Flat Track Bullies I wouldn't say that we beat N Zealand in a Test series away from home beat everyone we have played we have a strong squad. Saying that the group we are in is the hardest and the side of the draw most difficult. 1 of England or Australia could make the Quarter Finals even Semi Finals. One of Scotland Ireland or South Africa are out at the pool stage. One of France I reland or New Zealand are out at the Quarter final stage if it was done by World rankings this year those teams would be on opposite sides of the draw you would want 3 of those teams in the semi finals.
This is Ireland’s opportunity to blow the opposition away. Yes the draw is tough but it’s no worst a run than City’s to the Champs League.

Ireland are rightly the world’s number one ranked team but don’t expect to be playing 13 or 14 players if you face France in France. I see the officials playing a major role in the outcome of this World Cup

This is Ireland’s opportunity to blow the opposition away. Yes the draw is tough but it’s no worst a run than City’s to the Champs League.

Ireland are rightly the world’s number one ranked team but don’t expect to be playing 13 or 14 players if you face France in France. I see the officials playing a major role in the outcome of this World Cup
After a decade of Mathieu Bastareaud repeatedly hitting Irish players with full force running headbutts with his arms tucked firmly by his sides and by and large getting away with it, both in Dublin and in Paris, we've come to expect zero help from the officials whenever we play the French.

If we come up against them in this world cup, I'll be fully expecting the usual treatment of the referee warning both captains for repeated French infringements before sin binning the first Irish player to foul.

For 77.minutes we were on short in the backs. No one is saying we are going to win the world Cup. I can only presume you and others have played neither league, or union. Because if you did you would know that whatever level playing with a man down against a good team requires a supreme effort. Which is why the AB were chuffed with only conceding 3 points during their 10 minutes with 14 men last night. England played 77 minutes scored 27 points a conceded only 10.
Well, I’m a female FOC and that’s c for codger, if you don’t mind;) I’m not sure but there weren’t that many female League or Union teams around when I was in my 20’s, although, I do remember a fella’s wife playing rugby back in the 90’s and I wouldn’t have liked a clout from her, if you get my meaning;) BTW, I’m England through and through. One reply in response to a poster shouldn’t have given you the impression otherwise.

What was that all about the South African player running out onto the pitch before the 2 teams ?
maybe he played in France for whatever team plays at that stadium possibly..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.