Rugby World Cup 2023

Great first game of the World Cup this! You look at the score and you think the defending been poor but think both teams have been good at defending but the French been superb! Looking forward to watching the other teams who are favourites for this...

Fair play to France. One of the favourites as hosts but despite a very tricky opening game with New Zealand they've done everything you could hope for (if you were French).

Seems like it's between South Africa and France now for the World Cup?

NZ are wank, worst NZ side at a World cup ever.
France played well within themselves and still won easily in the end.
At least NZ won the pre game angry face dance about

ITV coverage dreadful. That commentator has somehow kicked about for years but is terrible. In the studio, Pougatch clearly doesnt know the first thing about rugby. And this setting up of 3 pundits with set time soundbites, one to have a view, another to be contrary to that and the last to be neutral, is yet more Americanised bullshit.

Wish the BBC had the rugby world cup

What year did RU peak? I used to love it in the 90s and into the 00s, but it’s got slower and slower to me.

Maybe it’s the professionalism of it now and everyone is coached better, but there seems to be a lack of spontaneity about it to me. No joy.

It might also be that I’m an armchair, occasional fan too though.
It’s all about physique now Al - skill is well below that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.