Rugby World Cup 2023

ITV coverage dreadful. That commentator has somehow kicked about for years but is terrible. In the studio, Pougatch clearly doesnt know the first thing about rugby. And this setting up of 3 pundits with set time soundbites, one to have a view, another to be contrary to that and the last to be neutral, is yet more Americanised bullshit.

Wish the BBC had the rugby world cup

ITV's coverage has always been rotten, and for England it'll be happy-clappy flagwaving jingoistic tripe.
Couldn't agree more about Pougatch and commentator Harrison - he was always awful on Sky, and Mullins will be no better.

A good win for France, power overcoming the NZ speed. The score was a bit flattering though, and I don't think NZ will be too downhearted. NZ front row has been a weak link for a few years but it was interesting that the TV people and the Irish ref reckoned that Antonio was backing out to get freekicks.
Edwards will be pleased that there were enough holes defensively for him to growl at the players in training.

Worst New Zealand team I've ever seen. Got a tenner on Ireland and a couple of quid on Scotland at 33s, England no chance.
Funny seeing Macron getting booed and the choir destroying the anthem.
Looking forward to tomorrow.

Alldritt had a wonderful game last night, best player in the world for me

Alldritt had a wonderful game last night, best player in the world for me
That's a bit of an overreaction. For me he's neither the best player in that French side (Dupont, Penaud better and the sadly missing Ntamack) or the best 8 at the tournament (that's Caelum Doris).
Thought New Zealand were terrible last night and France were OK, entertaining game to watch but if Ireland have held their level we've nothing to fear from either side.
Also puts a bit of context to that SA v New Zealand game a few weeks back, I'll be very interested to see how South Africa handle themselves against Scotland tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.