Rugby World Cup 2023

That's a bit of an overreaction. For me he's neither the best player in that French side (Dupont, Penaud better and the sadly missing Ntamack) or the best 8 at the tournament (that's Caelum Doris).
Thought New Zealand were terrible last night and France were OK, entertaining game to watch but if Ireland have held their level we've nothing to fear from either side.
Also puts a bit of context to that SA v New Zealand game a few weeks back, I'll be very interested to see how South Africa handle themselves against Scotland tomorrow.
Doris over Alldritt ?
Fucking lulz

That's a bit of an overreaction. For me he's neither the best player in that French side (Dupont, Penaud better and the sadly missing Ntamack) or the best 8 at the tournament (that's Caelum Doris).
Thought New Zealand were terrible last night and France were OK, entertaining game to watch but if Ireland have held their level we've nothing to fear from either side.
Also puts a bit of context to that SA v New Zealand game a few weeks back, I'll be very interested to see how South Africa handle themselves against Scotland tomorrow.
Ireland wont get past the quarters

Well we'll have to play France or New Zealand in the quarters if we get there, so there's no shame in that if it happens. No fear of either though. We're world no. 1 for a reason.
Not slagging off Ireland, you are miles better than us Welsh and a really really fine side.
I just think World Cups bring out the best in the big boys, (just like football )& Ireland wont have enough when it matters.
I could be 100% wrong though, errrr, that happens a lot ha

Not slagging off Ireland, you are miles better than us Welsh and a really really fine side.
I just think World Cups bring out the best in the big boys, (just like football )& Ireland wont have enough when it matters.
I could be 100% wrong though, errrr, that happens a lot ha
Didn't bring out the best in NZ last night did it? :)

Didn't bring out the best in NZ last night did it? :)
Pfft, i did say the big boys ha.
Worst NZ side i think ive ever seen, definitely their worst set of forwards.
Forwards win you games, they have exciting backs but their forwards will just get bullied by the better sides

Oh and ITV can go fuck themselves with their shite rugby coverage.
I think it was aimed at 5 year olds who didnt know what rugby was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.