Rugby World Cup 2023

The world is a strange place. Irish rugby fans being abused on line by their own country folk for singing a song with a peace message. Even Eddie is more reasonable than that.
We'll have to break out Celtic Symphony for the Scotland game.

We'll have to break out Celtic Symphony for the Scotland game.
Interesting times on the Emerald Isle: £140mil’s worth of drug cartel dope has reportedly been ditched in the Irish Sea, tonight. Whiskey Galore with a difference lol. Everyone is going to be stoned once those packages hit the shore. Hopefully everyone will forget their difference after sampling the marching powder!

Last edited:
Interesting times on the Emerald Isle: £140mil’s worth of drug cartel money has reportedly been ditched in the Irish Sea, tonight. Whiskey Galore with a difference lol. Everyone is going to be stoned once those packages hit the shore. Hopefully everyone will forget their difference after sampling the matching powder!
Probably be plenty washing up in Wales too, the sheep won't walk straight for weeks.

As most of you know I've always been on the Rugby threads and can give and take the banter over the years
Can I just say I hate that short arsed Aussie twat Eddie fucking Jones and over the moon my dragons smashed the buggers.
Hope one of the six nations teams wins it and Leightons mob are in the box seat, big Faz has them purring. Faz one of the best rugby league players I've had the pleasure to see play.
Faz is a BLUE seen him loads of times at City.
James Lowe appears to be a Blue as well!

The world is a strange place. Irish rugby fans being abused on line by their own country folk for singing a song with a peace message. Even Eddie is more reasonable than that.
The Welsh will be promoting domestic violence next by singing Delilah after their games.

Ah, shit. That’s already been banned.

The rugby world cup is a real tease with so long before games!

What's everybody predicting from here?

My earliest memories of watching rugby were with my Grandad who was Scottish - so I've always got a soft spot for them. With the South Africans talking about harnessing the way Ireland celebrated their win last week and getting their own back, some underhand tactics to allow Scotland to progress at South Africa's expense would be lovely to see from the Irish.

Having said that, for me the winner is coming from Pool A or B and they have a heavyweight QF before a likely procession in the semis against England and Wales before they meet again in the final. So you would want the other QF to be a bruiser and France v South Africa will be that, and some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.