Rugby World Cup 2023

Whisper it but i can see a hugely limited England side getting to the final.
IF and its a big IF, we (Wales) get to the semi final, i would rather play NZ than Ireland, in any other year, in the entire history of rugby, id need locking up for saying that ha
Glad we got out of the group to be fair and beating Jones made my day as you can guess.
I know Wales at the moment arn't great but on any given day can turn up, but not three times.Hope to fuck I'm wrong :-)

Jones often comes across as a bit of a tw@. However, it's easy to see why he got pissed off in that press conference. He answered/addressed the question re the Japanese job a couple of times, yet the journalists kept asking the question. I'm surprised he didn't tell them to fuck off.

The world is a strange place. Irish rugby fans being abused on line by their own country folk for singing a song with a peace message. Even Eddie is more reasonable than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.