Ruining Football Since 2008 Flag Trouble?

M18CTID said:
Clevers said:
I don't like it. I know it's intended to be funny, but I think the "killing" is the problem and "ruining" may have been more acceptable.

I'm not having a pop at you mate but I think you're being way too sensitive regarding the wording of it.

Fair enough. To be honest I'm not sure I like either version. I think it's too much of a joke you have to be in on to appreciate and doesn't really work after you have seen it a couple of times.

Perhaps "F**K OFF JOURNALISTS" would be better.

Idiots. Made themselves look like Rags. Was the first thing I thought.

Ricster said:
liamctid said:
Yep, I know him.

-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:56 am --

haha no probs mate, he updated his status on facebook during the first half saying he'd been kicked out!

Glad my facts were right as i didnt intend on a witch hunt against the club, but my opinion is that the club/stewards have made a huge fuck up on this.

C'mon City, sort it out.

Liam, is he getting his season card back? Or is he banned? Is there more to the story of why he got put out of the ground? I.e. Abusive behaviour, drunk etc or is it just cos of the flag?

Recieved this from him earlier:

Alright mate, already spoke to danny wilson and he said he will sort it! So I should be ok! They kicked me out without sayin fuck all, all they said I that ill get a letter! Nice way to treat someone who's missed approx 10 games in 9 years hey!

-------------------------

Probs won't be allowed to have it in the ground on show, but he won't be banned!

Clevers said:
How about this?

MCFC BRINGING MONEY NOT DEBT
INTO FOOTBALL SINCE 2008

You don't really get sarcastic humour, do you mate?

Your version just ain't funny. Sorry.

Soulboy said:
Clevers said:
How about this?

MCFC BRINGING MONEY NOT DEBT
INTO FOOTBALL SINCE 2008

You don't really get sarcastic humour, do you mate?

Your version just ain't funny. Sorry.

OK. It wasn't meant to be particularly funny......but it's true.

As for humour, what one person finds funny another one doesn't and my appreciation of sarcastic humour is as good as the next person's.

I would agree that the stewards seem to have over reacted and not understood that it was meant as joke by City fans.

I agree its possibly got something do with the word "killing"

I think "Ruining football since 2008" sounds funnier and is less likely to be misconstrued by the humourless PC brigade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.