Ruining Football Since 2008 Flag Trouble?

Eccles Blue said:
liamctid said:
The naughty boy who owns the flag got his season ticket off him and is being sent a letter. Source: Facebook.

IF this is true then I think something should be said to the club. Whether we agree or disagree about the banner itself, if someone is having their season ticket taken off them for it then that is definitely not on. OK tell them not to show the banner again but don't take the season ticket as well. Bad form City, bad form. As I say IF it is true.

I'm not making it up mate!

SupermanUnderpants said:
And I thought this was the football club with most humor..........

"MCFC, killing humor since 2010"

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Cook, remember when he first come in, wasn't very keen on the "Invisible man" song we sang, saying its defeatist, and we the fans need to change our mentality. We can change our mentality but you can't change history or tradition you big jawed muppet. (Braveheart) ;)

If you can't see the funny side of it, then you need to pack your shit up and go elsewhere. We've always been the same, its who we are as a collective. People talk shit about us and we always find a way of ramming it back down their throats, and often in the most creative ways.

EH, Don't laugh in training,
EH, Don't laugh on the terraces
EH, Just don't laugh full stop, we're trying to be serious here and win things.

Condescending pricks.

I've had my rant now. >(

I don't think many of us would be surprised if Cook did have something to do with it. However, it could well be that it was the decision of over-zealous jobsworth stewards. Perhaps Trigger might know more?

We are fukin funny its who we are it makes us what we are M C F C most clubs have a character but none has one quite as strong as ours its our sense of humor that makes our club they cant dent us were to thick skinned

liamctid said:
Eccles Blue said:
IF this is true then I think something should be said to the club. Whether we agree or disagree about the banner itself, if someone is having their season ticket taken off them for it then that is definitely not on. OK tell them not to show the banner again but don't take the season ticket as well. Bad form City, bad form. As I say IF it is true.

Sorry LiamCTID, didn't mean to imply that you were but we all know about Chinese whispers. Just wanted to cover my bases!! You know, rather like the "it is alleged" items of news so that the person conveying the news doesn't get sued if it is wrong. Sorry mate. :-)

Skashion said:
liamctid said:
The naughty boy who owns the flag got his season ticket off him and is being sent a letter. Source: Facebook.

Where on Facebook do you read this? The person's profile?

Yep, I know him.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:56 am --<br /><br />
Eccles Blue said:
liamctid said:

Sorry LiamCTID, didn't mean to imply that you were but we all know about Chinese whispers. Just wanted to cover my bases!! You know, rather like the "it is alleged" items of news so that the person conveying the news doesn't get sued if it is wrong. Sorry mate. :-)

haha no probs mate, he updated his status on facebook during the first half saying he'd been kicked out!

Eccles Blue said:
liamctid said:

If anyone has indeed had their seasoncard confiscated I'm sure if they get hold of the right people at the club and explain that the banner is an ironic, humourous pop back at all those that have accused us of ruining the beautiful game then the situation should get resolved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.