Rumour - Lescott to Everton on Loan

I like Lescott and think he is a very competent defender. Having said that he is suitable/unsuitable for certain games and I think Mancini sees Lescott as a much better option against a more pyshical striker such as Drogba (and I agree with this).

Nastasic seems a much more cultured defender who has better positional awareness and is comfortable with the ball at his feet. He is only 19 and his strength will increase but I'm already impressed by how he handles the phsyical element of the game.

I see Kompany and Nastasic complementing each other very much like Puyol and Pique.

supa-dapa-dan said:
Josh Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thats funny because he was the main part of team that won the prem title last season
Think then engage mouth

He's always spouting off strange statements in the transfer forum and match day forums. Probably a nice guy/top blue but appears to know fuck all about football.
He was sniffed out ages ago,the username is a giveaway.
Really seems a blue to me just a strange one

If mancini lets lecott go this would be daft, what if toure gets injured as well as vincent?

I really like Lescott,but the one thing that I find with him,he looks absolutely shit scared when on the ball.Its as though the ball is a ticking bomb and he just wants rid of it and the sooner the better.
Very good in the air but maybe Bobby see`s him as someone who could be replaced by a younger better version.Step forward young Nasty.
As others have said it would be ludicrous to let him go out on loan in January,but I firmly believe that he will be allowed to go in the summer.He`s done very well for us,but does Bobby see him as a weak line in the CL games ?
Irrespective of how well he did last season,that counts for nothing and I see an additional centre back coming in, as another one who will possibly be leaving is Kolo.

tbh i think we will let him join everton on loan with an eye at trying to tie a deal for felainni in the summer

I don't understand why we would do this in January.

What would we gain from loaning a title winning 30 year old? I don't get it.

It is obvious Lescott has fallen out of favour with Mancini, rightly or wrongly, but he shouldn't be sold.

A big issue here is that, if Kompany is injured/suspended, Nastastic and Lescott can't play together because they're both left footed. I find this crazy. There's plenty of right footed centre backs playing on the left; Pique, Vidic and John Terry for a start. All world class centre backs.

I would much prefer we worked in training on either Nastastic or Lescott being able to play right centre back, if required, rather than selling Lescott.

Joleon Lescott‏@JoleonLescott

Training was no joke today. Fault like pre-season last 2 days. Need to do some sit-ups now tho, Body fats being taken in the morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.