Rumour......

Pigeonho said:
heatonmoorblue said:

If we pay over £80m for him, we have truly lost the plot. £30m tops.

If we spend over 80mill on anyone other than messi, ronaldo or rooney then were not very clever in my opinion. It was based on him going to barca for 60mill + etoo and the fact mancini loves him. Other than ibra it can only be torres surely?

If the deal is already done/agreed we may have paid well above the odds as we havent yet got CL football so it brings a number of players into the fray that are not necessarily worth a world record transfer fee but are close enough ie Gerard. Benzema, Villa.

mancreject said:
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Kaka at City next season. I don't know why, I'm not ITK, but i just have a feeling that it's the smart move for him. He's not gone down too well at Madrid, and he would tick a number of boxes for City requirements. Despite what happened before I'd still like to see him wear the shirt.
I think his game has gone off the boil since he took up this writing lark. Bit concerning that he's dashing off stories about changing into giant insects or being persecuted by a faceless, malevolent bureaucracy when he should be putting a full one in at training.

schumey04 said:
Could be Kaka but I havent been impressed with him at all this season think hes been found out to be honest. Maybe I just have an allergic reaction to Brasilians at this stage.
always use a new blade and moisturise after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.