Run in 2012 v 2014 - better or worse ? - last 10 games

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
H Chelsea W 2 -1
A Stoke City D 1-1
H Sunderland D 3-3
A Arsenal L 1-0
H West Brom W 4-0
A Norwich City W 1-6
A Wolves W 0-2
H Manchester United W 1-0
A Newcastle United W 0-2
H QPR W 3-2

against

A Manchester United W 0-3
A Arsenal
H Southampton
A Liverpool
H Sunderland
H West Brom
A Crystal Palace
A Everton
H Aston Villa
H West Ham United

Not a lot in it really, and we entered the last 6 games well behind, got ahead, and still made it hard work in the last game.

Re: Run in 2012 v run in 2014 - better or worse - last 10

Win at Arsenal and draw at Anfield and we should be good. Not too concerned about slipping up in other games, even though I should be.

NoahCity said:
Win at Arsenal and draw at Anfield and we should be good. Not too concerned about slipping up in other games, even though I should be.

End of Season Prediction with us drawing at Arsenal & Everton, and losing at Liverpool Gaining a further 20 Points.

Manchester City 86 Points
Chelsea 86 Points
Liverpool 85 Points

City winning the Title on Goal Difference

Thoughts

Nicoblue said:
NoahCity said:

End of Season Prediction with us drawing at Arsenal & Everton, and losing at Liverpool Gaining a further 20 Points.

Manchester City 86 Points
Chelsea 86 Points
Liverpool 85 Points

City winning the Title on Goal Difference

Thoughts
Not sure I'd survive another last day show down.

We are the only team that can lose a game and still win it albeit on goal difference.

However something has to give in the Dippers v Chavs game.

So either Liverpool will win and then can still get 89 points, but Chelsea only 87.

If it's a draw then Liverpool can only get 87 points and Chelsea 88, or Liverpool lose then they can only get 86 points and Chelsea 90.

It's ours to lose, we are in the box seat so to speak. 24 more points is all we need.

There are two teams challenging with us this time though.

My main concerns are Palace away and Southampton at home, they look like two banana skins. I reckon the players will raise their game for our trips to the Emirates, Anfield and Goodison.

Last 8 games, 5 at home, Wouldn't be the same if we didn't make it difficult for ourselves.

kenzie115 said:
My main concerns are Palace away and Southampton at home, they look like two banana skins. I reckon the players will raise their game for our trips to the Emirates, Anfield and Goodison.

Palace away maybe, as they will be fighting for survival, although I think their gone already. Southampton we are at home, fortress Etihad, so no problems there.

Arsenal and Everton no worries, Liverpool will give us a good game, maybe can go either way, but we can afford one loss so again no worries, I'm starting to get quietly confident now!!

Dodgemeister said:
kenzie115 said:

Palace away maybe, as they will be fighting for survival, although I think their gone already. Southampton we are at home, fortress Etihad, so no problems there.
Arsenal and Everton no worries, Liverpool will give us a good game, maybe can go either way, but we can afford one loss so again no worries, I'm starting to get quietly confident now!!
This is what worries me, I fear the players may think the same way and we could have another Wigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.