Running thread

21.02 for the Park Run yesterday. Went off (as usual) a bit quick and then failed to sustain it after suffering on an incline at 2.5k. Still determined to get under 20 minutes although my knees keep telling me its not a good idea. Did anyone else do parkrun?

Last edited:
I'm away in Yorkshire for the weekend, so visited the nearest Parkrun, which was at Catterick, yesterday. If was freezing, frosty, clear and sunny. Only 160 or so runners, and it is all on concrete, so ideal for your PBs. I made it in 25:30, which is a minute slower than my PB, but it was a very exhilarating run.

21.02 for the Park Run yesterday. Went off (as usual) a bit quick and then failed to sustain it after suffering on an incline at 2.5k. Still determined to get under 20 minutes although my knees keep telling me its not a good idea. Did anyone else do parkrun?
All cancelled around here apart from Worsley woods and couldn’t be arsed travelling that far. Will start back on these over the next couple of months and get under 21 minutes.

All cancelled around here apart from Worsley woods and couldn’t be arsed travelling that far. Will start back on these over the next couple of months and get under 21 minutes.

Yes, noticed on sat the paths were a bit more treacherous and the turns required a bit of caution, as did the drops rather than a few easy seconds gained.

Hopefully the numbers will drop off and faster times will become easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.